Thursday 25 November 2021

F*ck Locks & F*ck Knows


I am the poison on Orion's arrow?   Sorry?  'You should be' lol  why?   'Someone has to be?'   lol ok then... Sorry....   Why what did I do now? 

 

Anyhooo he has a sword to, 'yeh but your more direct....'  
Oh...  It's talking to you that makes people think I'm nuts you know.  'OFC'   

No lets not do that...   'You could'    yeh, I don't feel I should.   'Fair nuff bitch' lol 



 


https://www.halfmoonhernehill.co.uk/


Fuck locks and fuck knows

-
Amazing dream. Similar arena to past few nights, this was with only a few remaining 'human' like entity's they were all half brain split though.

I was using animals, kids n stuff to help.

I'd hidden something with some mice n rats to help me.

The game was crazy but I could win with recall, the correct order and unlocking the others memories but it had to be done carefully.

 

We'd landed in a hospital/infant school.  (Birth)

Fuck locks n fuck KNOWS are some of the smartest locks we ever created.
They look like solo's
That's where people (writing not clear)

Good to sea see you!
Merry meet and merry part at home, we are locks and patterns.  

Can only unlock self in write time/place.

I understood how/why me us... Where we are and what for.


Next dream was me in another school setting but I'd travelled to AU.  Was in a high school... And had walked in and set up like a hamster cafe.

Was only serving water.  More and more people were turning up to visit me and having this water from a filter jug.

The head and dept had turned up... Annoyed but had sat down for water too and were now just watching.
As I'd been running out of glasses or things to use as glasses I'd found a strange storeroom.

In it were all the things to make a massive apple pie!

I'd come out and said to the teachers....   If we crack on the pie will be baked by home time.
 

Others non visual were scoring and placing bets.

-

Next dream was like a head swap shop! 
No wonder reality could be confusing.

 

 

Next up was wow witchy dream.

I'd known the half moon pub, I had to look up now to check were it was as I knew I'd lived by it.
Was when I was in the Vets.

Only the dream was astral amazing.
Was a magic rave, a house/pub/ruins with portals...   Occult stuff.

Magic fires and familiar animals and lots of people I know in crazy roles :D

Was linking all the places I've lived too.   With moon cycles and years.

Last dream.

Hexagonal labyrinth maze game.  Had to use Inner sense to get out.
Voices, clues and navigation.

It was a race, 4 of 6 would pass.
 

Coaches and busses turning up outside and dropping people.

Also linked to other dreams.

I could hear someone else's clues too, they were following a composure of music.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...