Wednesday 3 November 2021

Fetch!


Naps yday...
A car crash at a roundabout watching above was hearing my uncle commentating or talking on a radio..
'Another who try's help keep you out of trouble'  
Haha he's an animal behaviourist n cop  .. 'Bitch Trainer'  Hahah 
Inka what's the instruments from last night?? 
I'd been a sleep again, see a massive battleship half in out of a rock/island mountain?? 


-----
Chat afternoon...

'Get it mouse?' Starting too,  we are in reality echoing our archetype awareness threw sols system?

 

'Close enough for now'  wow...

 

Orion,  the 7 sisters are in duality game... 

 

Wider programs fed into earth play zone?

 

'More or less Ren, bigger ripples... you will still work within your own energetic gestalt ok?' 

Heya Loci, yes fucking plx!  'Ok Ren, we will ripple out ok?'   Oh...

 

'And in witch 😈'  lol  😆   kk

 

Can't grow without ....   'In now Ren'  hu??

 

We are going to root you very far in you..

 

Errr   ok.   Suppose.

 

'Bitch the rest of reality but a few are hanging on your coat tails'   ??

 

I see what you showed...the thing with my Dad..    its passed to you bitch ok?

 

Yeh kk...  

 

Ooooff this is lots!   'Yeh you're a big bug splash'... 😆 🤣  

'Ok...  mouse just listen in n out you know many of us now.'   Kk

 

Inka can I talk to the demented?   'You are mouse more than you know'  don't try n share ok?  

We will pass message where we need too.  

 

Wow so much love....  

 

'Yes Ren  we do not neglected our pets, offspring or creations any more than you'  lol  wow... I'm seeing so much!!!!!!

 


holy shit sticks...  All the syncronisists it's like my dreams reality lags n catches up..

'Yeh mouse you're a ground. Earth this light crap?'  Hahha  
Hang onto my tail ok? 
'Can I suck it?'    I'm not a fucking bendy straw!!  🤣


-
'Lots to defuse again Ren, I'm onboard allready... head to DD or Malico' 

I'd jumped to Malico I think... I sleep deep at first was so tired.

-

Oh a beach the difference between high and low tide was crazy!    About 10meters. 
The beach was steep too....  Amazing for swimming!

The water blue and clear and while the difference in high and low tide was vast it flowed and ebbed slow so the currents and waves were minimal.

I'd spent ages just swimming and playing, it was warm and sunny and there were banks of sand where you could jump into the water from.

A guy in a light grey suit, we'd had coffee and a chat... I'm not sure what about!

When I'd found Malico It was a beach again only I'm a not me I'm a small dragon... 

Large dog size. 
We were playing fetch with a bit of driftwood!  
Was fun as I was flying and catching it mid-air! 

I was a wyrd looking dragon too... Not the big thing I used to turn into.

It was more like the baby fire dragon from the Iona Monastery.

Only I was my colours atm a Ooooooo!!   Lol!!

 

'Yeh Mouse!!!'  Hahah  I'd asked yday when running if I had to turn pink .. I'm currently violet with pink glowing zebra stripes.. 
I was thinking a pink imp would be wyrd, like dobby the house elf mixed with a freaking human! 
And
If I was going to turn human again I wanted to keep my tail ...
Inka had told me if your nice you might end up a pink panther...while showing me the cartoon one in a coat!!
I'd never been a cat...  

Anyhoo  instead I was this lil fat dragon thing 😂
Pinkie, purple with white glowing stipes still and a forked tail. 

'Other baby dragon dream Ren'  Oh station one... Wait up.
Hahah my head tickles so much ...
'Yeh, DL keep typing Mouse' 
Errrrr  Pahahah  wtf...

'😈'   How the fuck do you do that!!   😂🤣   'You do.  With trust'  Hahaha  kk

Just what I've been taking about.....  
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/03/baby-dragons.html
 
That was my timeline that crashed?? 
'One of them Mouse'  Hahaha  sheesh!! 

The writing on that train had said  'Spiritual Regression call now'  I didn't recall that till I was listening to you lot!   😮

Ooo the dream was when I welcomed back a bunch of parasitic totems!!   COOL
🤣
It lead me to a
forgotten time line???   'Dream navigation mouse...  TIME NOW' 

Oh I needed to go back to errr... I'm dizzy,
 'Yeh, stuff just swivelling go walk soon n ground' 
Hummm  Ok. The other dreams were at a school like setting.  
I was playing 'floor is larva' with some other people.  We were hopping round the edges seeing how far we could get!
We had some cards too with different images, could play card games.

My parents had been there too,
we were all waiting to go on a long journey somewhere,
but they were having a row.

I was with this guy I'd met with the cards...
He was asking me how long they'd take to calm down,

I told him I didn't really know,

Neither of us much fancied the journey while they were still fighting so sneeked of to play some more.  

Then Inka had appeared in that dream too... Said he'd play the schools headmaster

I'd said hu?  Isn't that usually Leon? Thinking about another dream.

He'd rolled his eyes n said, ok then I'll be Science teacher... 

And asked if we wanted to learn Physics or Chemistry!  


Oh...  Haha the other dream....   Nicely played guys!! 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/07/back-to-schoolbut-not-as-i-knew-it.html

This is weaving together nicely!!!   💓💙💜💗💜💙💓

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...