Wednesday 24 November 2021

White Kraken Queen


Same dreams again in and out of.
Lots of crews had forgotten their talk with the white queen.
For me this was a/the white HGV ... It's now filled with fresh produce and flowers.  Fruit, veg n stuff, It was chilled or certainly temp controlled.

It reminded me of the drop off when I'd left apple cores all-over.
404

 

It was also linked for me to my white crack on 🤣   I have a gold n black one kraken that is... This was the white one.

Dependant and dependence, this was woven like an amazing mesh net! 

Web of life dream, it's amazing what you can sort out in sleep!

In Realitys 

 

Em's dad...  A gameshow / market hall.... But also a high tec games studio.

Was all....   I was an inbetweener in many levels.

I knew why but also how.
 

---

I am the poison on Orion's arrow?   Sorry?  'You should be' lol  why?   'Someone has to be?'   lol ok then... Sorry....   Why what did I do now? 

 

Anyhooo he has a sword to, 'yeh but your more direct....'  
Oh...  It's talking to you that makes people think I'm nuts you know.  'OFC'   

No lets not do that...   'You could'    yeh, I don't feel I should.   'Fair nuff bitch' lol 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...