Tuesday 8 February 2022

Blue Blankets and Talking Teddys


'I do hear you Ren'  So?   'Like I told you mouse, I'm active too I'll let you know when I need you'   Humph...   Any of the others want me then?  I'm restless.
'Keep that intention Ren and we will get back to you soon'   It tickles :P  'You're sending'  
Ok... 

'So Ren, you would like to be our muppet or puppet?'  lol surprise me, what ever I'll have more fun as 😁  Was an instant pitch in left ear! 

So many dreams!
First one I'm in an amazing multi story house.  It's full and cluttered with art and handmade things.  Crochet blanket hand painted cupboards, patchwork quilts.  It was so cosy an old woman lived there who like the house was very full of character.

Next dream was another very detailed house.  This one was more modern and it had bare chipboard floors with rugs and various lamps and fairy lights.  Toys that had been jumbled together out of broken things.  While I was there my phone and watch had both reset and they wouldn't pick a time.
The house was all females and one friend was talking German and another Russian. 
We'd left the house into an unfamiliar city and under a railway viaduct where a DJ was setting a rig up.  
We had pushed threw behind I was at the back and as I tried to pass a guy grabbed my arm looking into my face.   I'd woken up.

313 I wake.   I'd been looking at a collage of drug company logos... Bayer was the one that stood out I'd been listening to more people talking Russian and German.
I'd been with Leon and Malico on the boat.  I'd seen Inka earlier he'd bogged off and told me to wait on the ship.
I'd also apologised to Leon who just laughed and patted my head.  He's told me we had looked after Kaylo well.

Next was very lucid wyrdness I was still dreaming with leon and Malico for this.
It started at a sink trying to make bubble mix, but the concentrate we had had been watered down already and we were struggling to get the right consistency.
It was Zak who was with me.
We were in an outdoor hub and there was a teddy there who for me was animated. 
I'd asked Zak if he could see it too and he could so we're  interacting with this blue stuffed toy it got more cartoon like the longer we talked to it.
Then Zak vanished and the hub was full of older people, a slightly seedy feel some people there looked very strange.  I was talking to 2 guys I was familiar with, then one of them grabbed my nipple.  I'd shook my head and wandered off alone again and was sitting down on the grass looking out at nature. 
It was dusk, or half light and I could see stuff flicking threw the grass... The more I watched the more the reality I was in was dissolving so I'd decided to get up and walk a bit.

I'm very lucid just looking down at my bare feet.  I'd draped a blue baby blanket over my head... eveything was sort of squarish 😆
The path is a costal path along a cliff top and I pass 2 feral pidgins before reaching a headland with a good clear drop down into the sea.  It was dark and cold and I dropped the blanket and jumped off the cliff.

The water was freezing I was thinking back to another recent lucid dream were I'd also ended up in the sea, while I'm thinking this my knee bumped into something and I reach down and feel a body sinking.
I'd dragged it up and a girl of about 6 or 7 appears and she coughs and vomits sea water into my face.

I'd asked her if she could swim and she couldn't so I was helping her stay afloat and dragging her to a rock where I would be able to push her out of the water.

I'd asked her are you another me and she'd just looked at me blankly
😆 So I told her don't worry, I ask stupid questions.   I pushed her up and onto the grey wet rocks, we were both nekkid and pretty cold and I was thinking about the blanket I'd left at the top. 

I also had some sandwich crusts!  I gave them to her and as I did a well dressed man and woman appear they look to be in there 60's and are floating.  
I'd asked them how do we get up from here?  As the rock face looked too steep to climb it.
They tell me 'Imp fuel!'  
😀 which made me laugh and wake up.

After that dream Inka still wasn't back and I'd asked Leon about him... They told me he enjoys his own fun and so I'd jumped up to Loci who is still chilling in the ships' crows nest and dream shared with him instead.

This dream was also lucid.  I'd visited a police station that was holding something for me... A box of chocolate sweets!   It should have been full but when I'd asked they hand me the empty box with only one left still in.
As I'm standing at the counter another guy arrives and he is looking at me with only his right eye.  I'd turned so my right eye stared back at him for a bit, the police at the counter were watching the interaction and then I'd left there with the one remaining choc to have a look around the space I was in.
 

I was exploring and pondering what was with all the odd people I kept meeting tonight!  
I was in an unfamiliar seaside town didn't feel like the UK, perhaps was USA.
It was bright but windy and I'd made my way to the sea front and was standing in a coach park were a guy was doing tricks outside a parked bus.

I'd watched them from a distance and could see the persons body shape and size flicking.  They could also jump really high so I'd decided they must also been lucid and might be interesting to talk too.

As I was closing the gap the space we were in was changing, still a windy seafront but we were in a concrete ballcourt with an overflowing bin now.  I had in my hand a packet sandwich with only the crusts left...  Same as the other dream.
I'd chucked it into the bin and watched this guy play with a ball and a dog.  It was a bulldog type but as I watched it started to take a human form.

As I was walking towards them they stopped what they were doing and walked with me watching me too.   Realising I was lucid they asked me what I was up too, and I'd started to follow them as they seemed to know the space we were in.   We passed a small jcb that had been painted to look like a child's dinosaur toy.. It could have been a playground I suppose.

The guy had told me he wasn't dreaming and that he was a smackhead and I'd flowed him into a café when something shoved me from behind.   I didn't fall just stumbled and then It shoved me again and I realised it was Inka waking me up!
😆

Wanting to know were I was going...  He was muttering he'd only been gone a few hrs and I was fucking off all-over 😛
Anyhoo he'd asked me if I wanted to play now and I did. He'd moved us to my roundhouse hub told me to lay down and shut up!   I did and he was sharing his awareness of were he'd been.
I duno wtf I was seeing.  
Motorbikes is the closest thing I can think of but these were really elaborate and strange.  It was the shiny metal and black that made me think of bikes but these were far bigger and way more futuristic.... While I was seeing these things I herd someone say 'Snake eyes will roll for us on the first of the month'

It reminded me of when I'd seen that
building explode and the someone leaving with 2 glowing die.

I was also watching another me blowing bubbles!  This time the mix was good and then I was with Inka again were in a room full of what looked like very high end table top games models.

They are big though, would need a massive game table.
They were metal and enamel like robot dino's or something, meby transformers... I've seen huge things like this in other dreams blowing shit up. 
Inka had told me to shhhhh hold his hand and look but don't touch!  🙄

They were being stored on wire metal shelves all neat and ordered there was 100's of them.  Silver metal and then mainly black with orange, yellow or red patterns and highlites on. 

It was very similar to when I was with male me here... Only there I was picking stuff for a combat game I was playing as a single player.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/06/portals-implants-and-robot-skins.html

Oh yeh.. Inka also showed me a scrap yard I'd been in earlier in the night.  It was segregated, into bird shit and guy crap 😆
I was warning someone not to go in there unless they had to as it was annoying to find your way out off. 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...