Friday 1 April 2022

Boiling Sea and High Security Temple

Pen was running out so what I recalled is hard to read.

My dreams were hazy anyway, non lucid and difficult to recall on waking.
Possibly as I was dreaming alone.
I was on Ddad's hub but I was alone as an impy thing there away from most of the others.

I'd been dreaming of a open air school, bright blue sky and strange things.
A darkening sky and a thunderstorm that lasted only briefly.

A batch of used refrigerators that were being bough as a job lot from the middle of an open forest.
A rave/party out doors with only guys. 
All the females from my open dorm room had all gone off without me and I was just wandering about watching stuff.

2 tiny dinos fighting.   If I tried to separate them they would attack and bite me. 
It didn't hurt as they were only ankle height.
One kept coming at me, I'd rolled it to it's back waiting for it to submit

Then the most amazing sea or lake.  The water was boiling! Huge waves from the bubbles rising up made the water chaotically choppy.
The waters were split by a narrow road were water and larva met.
I think the lava flow had at some point formed the separating road. 
I was standing there looking at the boiling water but I had to keep moving out of the way to let past odd futuristic cars.

Inka had come to find me in Ddad's hub, told me he was leaving for a bit and I was in charge. 
Wanted me to sleep in Ddad's chair and I was grumbling cause it isn't comfy he'd told me he'd stay till I fell into dreams.  I must have done that fast as I don't recall the chair or getting there.

Only a very visual dream. 
I'd been framing a picture to start with I'd come from an art shop.

The place I was visiting was a vast and strange temple complex and mainly I was formless.

The place was Roman or Greek in style with white sculptures and columns. 
Only it was at the same time a high tech security transforming palace.

It was strange.... Part hotel/hub part royal residence. 
A very old queen and her even older consort were there.
The royal couple both had unusual fancy white silk outfits.

I was formless and observing how they activated the transformations and building security.
It was a small pen or stylus that the older king/consort would insert into hidden wall panels.
It emitted a frequency of white light that would light up a certain pattern of dots.

Once input the room/doors walls even floors would transform and then the queen would insert a 'tithe' token into an appearing box on the wall.

This was linked to another dream I had a while back? - 'Yeh Ren, Find in a bit'  
Hummmm what are we up too?  'Playing Ren'   Chess Or Cards??

'We play many games at once, and mix them up'   Hummmm

The building I was in was amazing! Floors would change from mosaic to smooth squares. 

The statues come, go and change.  
The elderly queen/king were stooped as they walked and the kinds arm shook as he would try and use the stylus pen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...