Friday 15 April 2022

Oops I Did It Again




I'm seriously imp pressed now
🤣

 

'Ink press'   IKR 'you know left too' ;)

 

What is left now? 

Oh time is Left..  'For Now'  lol 😆

 

OK..  I'll run

Over time, over watch, over clockers

 

Coders and codons

 

Easter bunnies who think they are funny

 

Twitcher's and tweeters..  and stupid sub woofers

 

Bark is worse than bite 🤣

 

I just had a race with a bunny! 

'Dog tap next witch..'

 

Yeh yeh smart ares!

 

Cattle grid instead of a gate? 

 

I was a cosmic carrot 🥕

But Fay made me a parsnip for mothers day!

Was she the one I was finding a crochet hook for? 

 

Hahaha cranes n tiny hooks

 

Ian broke me out of the cygnet ward..

I was looking for a black Swan.

But thats a pub  🤔

 

 

I think Inka just punched me again 🙃

 

Park runs and personal bests

Green and heart racing

 

Racing tech?   Ah.   Is that why I shoved myself threw an AI..  ??

 

Lol 😆  I learned to talk to a water cooler too.

 

Train..  Steam train..

 

Train racing and double track drifting

 

Wow!!!!!! 

 

I think tec racing goes at blue 🤔 💙 but don't get that confused with star wars or you might end up as fucked up as me 🤣

 

I won the tech war with the help of cyber n pixel Ian's dead cats....well what I remember of it anyway.... Lol  Oh yeh... 'Cause it would take a fucking miracle to prove your not in sane?' 
Yeh...  I owe you for that  💜

 

Kingdoms   king doms

Kingdoms wars are best left to nature cause it knows better than us!

 

Certainly knows better than me cause half the fucking time I duno who I am

 

Can I stop this yet... 'You tell me bitch' 🤪

 

Queen bee racing?

Anyhow dog racing is better left to greyhounds  cause they are fast enough to catch crazy bitches 🤪 🤣 and sub woofers..

 

 

George Michael

Faith racing...  oh yes...

Oops 😬

 

Faith racing n medicine 💊

WHO knows best ...

I'd say an Owl... But wtf do I know...  I tend to get what I deserve  either way!
🤣

Emmmmm....   'Timing bitch'   Haha  ok...   'You're making me wait' 

Oh...    That dream!!   'Yes Ren'   Hurry up then!  'Little Shit! 💩'  Hhahaha

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/mouses-veiw-from-upside-down.html

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/04/15th-april-20-quieter-well-lots-of.html

 

Can I have a nap yet please... I'm a bit dizzy in here 😆

Oh yeh.....
I missed the first part of the night.   Sheesh... I'm all over today.

___

Errrrr, how did that book get there?   'Stupid questions witch'  🤔

 

Almost 222  218.. Gestation Gestate??

 

My eyes hurt.. 'Which ones Ren' 

Head ones...  Right.

'Then find Inka' 
I'm not sure where he's gone again...

'Then feel him out'  Ok thanks.



'You crashed out good'  Yday was intense  in tense?
 

tense (adj.) 
"stretched tight, " 1660s, from Latin tensus, past participle of tendere "to stretch, extend," from 
PIE root *ten- "to stretch." Figurative sense of "in a state of nervous tension" is first recorded 
1821. Related: Tensely; tenseness. 
Related entries & more 
tense (n.) 
"form of a verb showing time of an action or state," early 14c., tens "time," also "tense of a verb" 
(late 14c.), from Old French tens "time, period of time, era; occasion, opportunity; weather" (llc., 
Modern French temps), from Latin tempus "a portion of time" (also source of Spanish tiempo, 
Italian tempo; see temporal).

 

'It was yes'  I'm ok now.  When was I blind sided?  'Another now'

Can I dream with you?

'Sure come'
 

Eh... You said it's 222??  Only it's not  'It was'  Hu??
'You were singing in a reality where you needed to hear'
Inka... I'm not in the mood....

'You wanted me Ren,  can come... Or just go back to sleep here' 

 

Wow it's 301  2 mins early again...

 

'Yes Ren, to me now'   Ddad?   'I need to teach you not to paint my chair'    lol OMW...

Errrrrrrr   So didn't go to Ddad as was feeling Inka.  

305 I wake cause I hear a dog yelp! 

 

'Yeh bitch... That one was late'   Hahahah  TY Inka.   'YW bitch' 

Phahah  it's 3.30  3 mins early...

 

'Yeh Ren, see now who's cheating witch'  ok.

'I feel you Ren'  sorry you know how fast I get bored.  

 

schedule (n.) 
late 14c., sedule, cedule "ticket, label, slip of paper with writing on it" (a sense now obsolete), 
from Old French cedule (Modern French cédule), from Late Latin schedula "strip of paper" (in 
Medieval Latin also "a note, schedule"), diminutive of Latin scheda, scida "one of the strips 
forming a papyrus sheet," from Greek skhidé "splinter," from stem of skhizein "to cleave, split" 
(see shed (v.)). Also from the Latin word are Spanish cédula, German Zettel. 
Especially slips of paper attached to a document as an appendix, stating details in a tabular form 
or listing names or particulars (a sense maintained in U.S. tax forms). The specific meaning 
"printed timetable" is recorded by 1863 in railway use. •Ihe modern spelling began 15c. in 
imitation of Latin, was regular from mid-17c., but pronunciation remained "sed-yul" for centuries 
afterward. The modern British pronunciation ("shed-yul") is from French influence, while the 
U.S. pronunciation ("sked-yul") is from the practice ofWebster, based on the Greek original. 
Related entries more


 

deal (v.) 
Middle English delen, from Old English dælan "to divide, distribute, separate; " hence "to share 
with others, bestow, dispense," and also "take part in, have to do with," from Proto-Germanic 
*dailjanan (source also of Old Saxon deljan, Old Frisian dela "to divide, distribute," Middle 
Dutch, Dutch deelen, German teilen, Gothic PIE •dail- "to divide," perhaps a 
Northern Indo-European extended form of root *da- "to divide," or a word from a substrate 
Meaning "to deliver (to another) as his share" is from c. 1300. Meaning "to distrü»ute cards 
before a game" is from 1520s (the associated noun meaning "distribution of cards before a game" 
is from c. 1600). Hence colloquial deal (someone) in "include in an undertaking" (1942). 
To deal with "handle, act toward (in some way)" is attested from mid-15c., from the notion of 
"engage in mutual intercourse, have to do with;" in late 14c. the phrase also mean 'have sexual 
intercourse with." Related: Dealt; dealing. 
Related entries & more

 

I think I'm running a head of shedule  I duno... I just keep  crashing into myself 😆

Thanks!!  That was imp pressive...

Went to see the rats in our room. 

Atty wanted to sniff me all-over.

He gently bit my left eye and then pointed to my watch! 
Haha was TIME to swap over! 

Times on the right now!!  And I'm out of Time out! 

Wonder how long I can behave for now
🤣

I think that depends on how long I can stop thinking.

...

lol man....  WTF did we plug in now
🤣
 


___


Atty?  Is that AT&T ??  Ooo are we plugging the coms in?  🤣

What the heck was Em thinking when she kept a poo log!  and a fart collection! 
lol suppose one of us needed our heads screwed on...  I turned my slef into 

Kef just came to help remind me that I gave the Lion crown to a dandy lion and now ll the queen bee's are having a good sniff!   Or I duno what ever bees too... don't ask me.  
Cause I'll probable end up finding out! 

OOoooo!!

George Michale was in the same dream as the Ddad dream.  I think I was a cat sitting on his car or something??


So far the WHO seem to be Dr Zeus, Dr WHO, Dr Spock and Dr Do little.

Yeh...   SO it might be good Friday. But I might be headed back into time out.. 

Haha  your kidding!!





Sheeshhh..   🐭

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...