Sunday 4 September 2022

Gloves Are Coming off and my Writings on the Wall.


3/9
Rubbish Recall, as had friends round till late.
Dancer and a partner, 2 young kids in their care.  1 kid missing.   In the morning I was on the beach with Inka and the red infant.  A guy came to question us about it and I'd not look at him.   Inka was talking to him about the infat and why it was in my main dream space...  Inka told the bloke I was learning how to keep my mouth shut :P  lol tbh I just felt a bit hungover. 

----
I miss the crown and root flow?  'Give it time Ren, it's safer to come back on line from where you are at'  

Hips, across up to shoulders.. And back...  Haha... Yeh ok, I'm grateful to feel the energy flow inside again.   'That will bring your heart back'  Nice... Thanks...

 

Accommodation upgrade.
A Simpson's like world with jumping puzzles and portals.  I was leaping over rocks and houses.  The door was opend by a strange guy who seemed to know why I was there.    

Oh.. Fear Sells?  Was a headline thing.   Head Line..  Castle ward felt like a room in my mind.     

It was like rooms in my mind were being altered, all my dreams felt close.

The next dreams were filled with false awakenings were I thought I'd written them down, but that had been in a layer of dream too.
I'd eventually woken when I was looking out of the window and could see a massive baby in the sky looking back at me. 
It was laying in the Orion constellation. 

 

On another layer I'd been with Inka and the infant again. 
Inka was formless, I was just aware his presence was close.  I'd moved to the south beach and was dreaming on the sand. 


There was a hospital with 3 wards.  Large building dorms.. We could go between them. 

I was dreaming in my dreams too.    I'd had dreams about the layouts of the other dorms... It was odd to find them accurate and image again of 3 hearts. 
This was similar to that scanner machine the other night, only these were drawn in pencil and crayon. 
 

I knew I'd find them there.  The ward was filled with rats too and cuddly toys.  The rat I was playing with was white with grey dots. 
I'd been locked up in there, Clare was there too and a guy I knew.

I'd woken and thought I was writing the dream... But I'd been chasing people threw reality.

I was being competitive with it again 'Yeh Ren, you were'  lol

I could see a game being played 'and wanted to win'  lol yeh, kinda..

Not for fame, I was anon-a-mouse - just competitive, I liked the challenge. 

I'd exposed or beaten a guy called Richard but no one knew who I was.  People were looking for me. 
Was kinda odd... That's why the sky baby was looking at me.

 

I think the Richard was linking to here..
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/bounce.html

Inka showed me this night too...
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/02/shapes-and-time-dancing-line.html

 

I'd been seeing gloves dropped on a stone path all the right hand, Inka told me I was left for now.   It had many meanings. 

I was confused too as I'd written it already but it was another false awakening, my bunny's battery had gone flat and I'd chatted to Ian there, but I didn't. 
I'd woken again when someone threw another glove down in front of me..  It was a military glove, they all were... it was that that reminded me of the other path that had gloves dropped all along one side of it.
I'd been burnt for magic use.


It was disorientating but everything was also vivid and lucid. 

'The gloves are coming off Ren'  lol great.. 

 

Wow.. Humm another layered dream.

I'd been dreaming in a room similar to mine again.... It was messy.  I'd woken and was looking for something I was sleeping on mess and piles of books. 

A broken 8 point rose quarts star.  Not a merkaba it was flattened and had been cracked..
 

 

I'd been annoyed with the mess in the room and was clearing stuff from under me and woke Ian... He asked me to go get his toothbrush.

I left into a town, Inka was around and I knew he was warning me in a way I was on tricky ground.  
I'd walked threw this town in just a jumper, it's close to dawn and there is a house I enter.  I know the occupants are asleep, it's a guest house.
The room is like a medieval hall.  Deep red walls with yellow border a dark wood trestle table and thick velvet curtains.   I go and write my dream on the wall, telling about the broken pink star. 
As I finish writing on the wall their dogs wake and follow me out.
2 old-fashioned sight hounds like hunting dogs, a fox, a basset hound and a bulldog.
The don't bark but I can hear the occupants waking up and my progress is like walking threw glue... The air dense.
I close a gate to keep the dogs in as I don't want them following me into the street.

I was hoping they'd not notice I'd been there as I'd be easy to track down and the layer was to dense for me to run in.   I climb down a mossy well and then close a strange door... It was an ass to close a strange locking device it was modern, like an airlock.

I leave via another door, just an old fashioned wooden one back into the street and am walking back to the place I was dreaming.

 

Oh yeh for this dream we'd moved back to the hunters room.   Dawn was approaching and Inka had manifested... Told me I preferred the dark and had another thing to do.
It was him I'd dreamed with I'd put the babe in the cradle and was drinking from small stopperd bottles. 
They were similar to another dream in 2020 were I'd been a potion bottle.  They had the same 'drink me' tags. 
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/07/im-potion-bottle.html
A vibe of hero and villain.. We were swapping roles again.  

 


Oh.... just looked up the meaning of the name Richard.      Dose that make me the villain again then 🙄



'You're easy to play Ren. We're still teaming just swap when I tell you to without a fight this time'  Hahah  Sheesh Inka.. it's 303  😏



Inka..... Castle ward was... 😣




Yeh Ren.... the first one had a 'Crown Pound'  lol....   Why ffs??    'Sorry Ren, you're gaming hardmode' 
Yeh it's here now though!  'Obviously'   Sheesh....

Gloves were thrown down to challange combat???   Who wants to fight me now?? 

Oh, last year you were playing Orion...
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/10/navigators.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...