Monday 5 September 2022

Robots


Dreams with Malico, Inka and the babe.

The first one was with just Malico, we were at stag rock.

A strange science lab, square with unusual equipment grey and black walls of machines. A group of us were being experimented on.   I don't recall we were their willingly it had seemed non optional.   We were being scanned and poked.

I woke up as I'd been picked up by the skin on my back by a claw with theatre like lights around it... I was stuck dangling there and the others were trying to get me down.
I could feel the claw at my back.

Was an odd monster in the machine vibe...  It all seemed automated.  
I woke to a thunder storm.
 

-

A 3rd person dream.  I was watching a couple.  The woman was very attractive but really hairy!  Her partner was shaving her with clippers... Making patterns in the hair.

 

A money betting scheme with clowns and jokers, small berries as a currency they were like sweet redcurrants.

-

Go into the same dream.  I was working with a shall group to increase vibration.  It was working and we were telepathic and experiencing non ordinary stuff then Ian appeared with another guy I didn't know to take me away and medicate me.... I was powerless to refuse and the people who understood powerless to help me.

Next a city contract, we were staying in a large modern apartment.  A group had flown to other cities to put stuff in place and I was waiting with another for their return.
One of the guys who'd left car alarm went off. 
I looked out the window to turn it off but there is loads of lights outside and people waving for me to come down.

Was an unusual key fob... A black and green spiky ball.

When I got down stairs there had been an accident and the car was crushed.. Police and people around.  Someone had called me Ken's daughter but Julie was there and had pointed out I was his nice.

I watched as the crushed car was put into a compactor and a small gold and white plastic robot popped out.  I was given the robot.

last dream oddly disjointed too.   A beach with islands each had different weather.  I was watching one with green holes were tentacle heads were popping out to feed on sea spray.  Then the green thing was surrounded by a high tech robot facility.

2 guys were having a laser shoot out and tampering with cargo on 100's of HGV's parked there.  Massive conveyors too with components. 

 

Then an odd arch of dying flowers.  We were throwing them about, orange, yellow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...