Thursday 1 September 2022

A New Course

 

'Ren, you are a pest'  Hahah Leon...  I didn't know you were listening.  

'I'm keeping an eye on you for now, you have already told Inka you are bored'  😛 Yeh he just sighed.  
'Please Ren, we know you.... But you can't just wish that on the collective'   *sulk*

'You are a fucking pain in the ass Bitch, it's why you get meded and re'eded'

So it seems....  

 

'Enough bitch'  Ok...  Sorry, feels good to be back..

'I know' 
Sorry Leon...  'I'll let that one go mouse'   Thanks :) 

 

I like her alot...   'Obv Ren, you know our kin'   Yeh....


'Doesn't mean you can stamp on their will'
Yeh Yeh...  MM I was asking a question ok??

Ouch... You are sitting on me...   'Yup'  lol wow.. Feels heavy man...  'Idiot bitch'  Hahhaha

Ok this is odd...   'It's better than the alternative?'  Mmmmm
'KK, be good'    Hahhaa

 

Squeak...  'Ren'  Yeh, ok I need help please.   'Expected'  Thanks... 

Oooffff..  'Yes Dear, just cause you get someone out of your shit windmill, it doesn't mean we still don't have business' 

Lol...  Ok, this is trippy, I feel you right left kidney now. 

You have moved....  'Also expected Ren, as you consume an aspect it will reform' 

Lol....  Hummm but Pluto is a higher aspect of Mercury...   'lol keep going bitch, you can piss them all off infinitely' 
Oooo your in my head!  'No shit Ren'  Hhaha left skull.. 

Loci??? 
Hahaha you want to stay out of this one hu?   Ok...

So this is a line....

 

https://www.themystica.com/tiphareth/

 

 

 

I'm confused...  'We know Ren, Just cook food'  lol  ok 

 

 


'feel better Ren?'

 

Yes....  scalp when I connect to you but its still just left.   

'Ok'  so?

'I'm working on it' 

I trusted you... 'fuck off Ren, I warned you'

Not about medication again.

'You could have swallowed the pills witch'

 

Ffs....

😆   ok tune reply

 

Wtf?   'Dizzy'  yeh... just a bit.

 

'Then focus me ffs bitch'

 

Thanks....  'id kick you all-over the show Ren, but it doesn't help one bit'  Hahaha yeh.... so it seems.

But Inka...  'Yes Ren, and could you just trust reality to deal with that?' 

I duno.....   you tell me?

 

Only two dreams...  Was asked not to take supplement and mellow...  I miss my normal dream recall.

First dream I was in a bath with oils.. Some of them were milky in colour.  I didn't have time to write them earlier.  
It was an Asian woman I was in her house.  I'd intended to pee on her floor a bit.. Lol I don't recall why but once I'd started I couldn't stop!  There was a huge pool of spreading yellow but it was fizzy too, like pop.

 

Someone challenged me to the best of 3 arm wrestle.  They were stronger than me and I'd got a friend to do the 3rd... Then they changed to peanuts and won.   I was annoyed as I'm good at peanuts. 


Last dream was a collage building.  Another dream of a place with hot tubs, spars and showers.
I was looking for an article in a paper - a course I'd applied for I'd forgotten what it was.
It was 2 subjects not often intertwined and I'd only found one place teaching it. 

I knew what the article was..  It was on a blue and white striped page.
It was in an old paper though and it had got muddled with others. 
I was flicking threw pages of print. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...