Friday 10 July 2020

I'm a potion bottle??

10th July

2 dreams first is strange a dark town street and town (This isn't night or gloomy just dark sky)  and a crowded changing room, it's filled with shower with heavy plastic curtains and it's like a sports locker room.  Many showers, it's very busy and the people in there are extravagantly clothes not sports like more 40's showgirl meets cyberpunk.   I suppose it had a 'backstage' feel about it too.  

There were lots going on  -  I described it on waking as an 'Organic, finary, fractal, show!'  - Palace. 

I'm there watching and I can change myself into a beautiful victorian filigree bottle - It's dark purple glass square-shaped with a stopper and has dirty silver filigree up the corners and around the stopper.  


On a worn Kraft tag hung around the bottleneck I read 'I'm a potion, drink me' 

 

I'm watching and as a bottle, I'm appearing next to people, waiting for them to drink me. 

The second dream

This is a new house I'd moved into, the garden was like that of my main dream area in layout  (The garden I've been replanting in other dreams lately) 

It's in London though and I'm at a tube station, or our garden is....

Our garden is being used for socially distance queuing for the tube, it's wired as in the mornings and peak time I have people in a long twisty line all curled into my garden.   I think, they will spoil the grass and I look down and it's wired plastic lino.  It felt odd to have all these people waiting for their journey on my lawn!  They seemed happy though so I just let them wait :P

The house was all open plan 1 story, only really one room that opened onto this garden where the people waited at peak time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...