Tuesday 14 July 2020

Purple Baby Girl

First dream is a yoga group but it's an astral type of class as we can all float, tbh, the yoga made way more sense this was as it was about the focus and balance (not strength)  

As our emotions changed our density we had to keep our minds really still to maintain a balance if you felt too good you'd float off... or distracted you start to drift where your attention was.

Roweena, Roz & Kelly were all with me and a few more.
Beside it is an outdoor inn.  We are drinking a light mild ale (It felt like the only slightly fermented ale that people drank when it was hard to keep water fresh)  We are sat on long rough wood tables chatting and the ale is bottled in miss-matched recycled glass bottles that have been washed and refilled several times, we can still float and seemed to be growing food plants too.

Next bit of the dream I recall is I have made these small round mirrors and I'm giving them to people.  They have a stone/formed stone frame pressed into the stone while it was damp is a swirly pattern and the words 7year.    I called them 7-year mirrors, I'm handing them out - when I see my own reflection in them I have long white-blond very curly hair big eyes and perfect pale skin. 

- Second dream.

I'm giving birth again but neither me or my baby are human.   The baby is female and I'm outside in a large crowd/queue of people.   There are paramedic types watching but they don't interfere as I'm not like them. 

The birth is easy and I deliver the baby into my long fingered elegant hands.  She's female and her skin is a soft deep purple as is mine we have a pearlescent almost glowing sheen.    Her eyes do glow and are a deep glowing violet, I know I had long purple hair too.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...