Wednesday 1 July 2020

Bald Dog & Fire Sky.

Odd start,

Woke at 2.22 again but this time it's the kid next door angry again.  Woodland - loppy track, weaving/bond/clearing... and shouty kid!

Other dream -555

A huge steep cliff wall - On the top is a massive stone henge/ancient site and the sun is either rising ot setting?  Either way the sky is on fire with red/yellow/orange and gold.  



I'm with Em, Ali, Laura and below the cliff at the start of the dream with a bald dog.

It's not well and is mainly hairless, but wired.  It's wrinkly and clammy.   (There was more to this dream with Em & Ali)

Me and Laura are putting an IV catheter in.  Laura is taping the IV in and I'm stroking the dog... or trying too.   It's wired, the dog is lovely and I tell it, 'Must be tough feeling like Scrotum!'   😆


Next recall I've lost my phone... I know it's close as I'd put it down.      The area we are in is dark and rocky but warm and comfortable... we see the blazing sky above the cliff face and that's our destination but we were kind of tying up loose ends before we went up.    I'm asking people if they've seen my phone but the light is fading all the time as the sky is so light above the cliff we are in deep shadow. 

I recall I'd almost reached the top earlier when I'd put my phone down and come back, so I figured it's on the way up.    Scaling the cliff is easy, It's one of the dreams where my legs are wispy and useless... and I move on forelegs mainly so climbing was easy.  I pass many on my way up then find my phone near a crack in the rocks close to the top.  (It wasn't my phone, it was all metal like it's made from polished silver like an old-style clam phone)  I call down to the others that's it's on the ledge where I left it and I float/climb up over the ridge onto a high grass plateau. 

The ruins of the massive henge are silhouetted against the amazing fire sky. 

 ~

2nd July

Woke at 2.22 again, no dream no baby.  Was just awake then when I decided I may aswell pee seen as I was awake I sat up and time is 2.22.

Dreams were fire, jumping, colours, sites... on the move.  It was them dreams of jumping groups of people but very hazy.  A tally.

Then this morning -  visual fractal and '12 strand DNA'?? 


3rd July

Tracks like trains to travel in time,
woven neurons deep threw mind,
memories reaching ahead and behind,
clues to the game
looking for signs
symbols of you reflected to me
in the mirror of all what do I see
stretching beyond and blowing away
scattered apart, alone to play.
Drawback?
Into the flow, collapsing in
yet still we grow
the journey in, apart yet one
following the flow into heart.

Dreams I'm aware of and present in but I still struggle to bring back.

Local people - 2 boys, learning issues fighting.   Irenes's again and a will/contract.  " lovers/long split.. the female coming home by Christmas.




5th July

Main dreamscape I'm in the back garden and we are replanting it.  Amazing plants like I've never seen and lots of ponds too. 

Another dream I'm in my Grans house this time it's my hand that is wired.  It's skin has pealed very lose and fingers are swollen some of them locked downwards.  It wasn't bothering me but looked wired.

Then I'm in a strange canyon game, there are trolls or a rush of something running down and we are supposed to push rocks down to block the road but we are slow on the uptake.  We have bow and arrows.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...