Wednesday 15 July 2020

Paired Numbers Wired Puzzles



Hazy at first.   Amazing outfit, a teacher teaching magic, Lots of rooms filled with plants and a hospital prescribing ginger.

A conversation with Aunty Sheila and Uncle Eric There is a mirror in the room and I have the most amazing long white dreds that I've dyed a neon orange colour and are wound into 2 big buns  - Oh it was the back room at their house.     At one point my hair was a neon green colour too.  

Oh, Kevin too and other relatives who are all born within a few weeks of me all Aquarius. 


- Next dream is a massive stately home that is being cleared emptied and cleaned.  I'm with a male who wants me to send a letter to a 'Dowager'   -  Just had to look this up.

Dowager
A dowager is a widow who holds a title or property—a "dower"—derived from her deceased husband. As an adjective, dowager usually appears in association with monarchical and aristocratic titles. In popular usage, the noun dowager may refer to any elderly widow, especially one of both wealth and dignity.

He posts the letter in a very old fashioned postal office.   There is a food market outside the property and amazing looking strawberries but they have no taste or smell.   Monique is there and she is carrying birdhouses and hedgehog tunnels.   There is a  room with an aggressive dog tied at the door, the owner lets me enter and once inside the dog is fine. 

The room is like a very old fashioned victorian classroom at a bench at the front is a vet and unfamiliar nurse I go and talk with them.  I want to know about some very strange regulations they have been asked to adhere too and they are confused too.   They don't understand why they are being asked to follow them.

It felt like a puzzle to solve with freedoms to lose. 

Next I'm outside with 2 men.   It's humm, railings and grey stone buildings in an old style.     We are watching a recording on a small video recorder.  It's of an investigative journalist who has vanished.   They are replaying a scene of a virus found in a bottle that shouldn't have been in there.

Next thing I recall is being in a narrow corridor it's like an 80's office block and there is that wired fake ceiling and strip lights.   I'm with a very tall white male, he's early 60's in a tan jacket slightly overweight.   He's pushy and keeps touching young girls he tells me he knows I'm writing a book he wants to read it, he's leary and keeps trying to hug me.

The last dream is number 14, split into 7 pairs. 

This was the same as when I'd had the 12 split into 6 pairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...