Friday 17 July 2020

Fluffy Bats and Dragon Yum-Yums.



Fun dreams, Hazy but home. 

First I'm cleaning, it's sterile and surgical but satisfying too. 

Then dragon energy....  I see the +/- weaving and playing. 

In one I'm watching this huge 'thing' dragon...  eat smaller entities/people.  It's slightly cartoonish - and the entities are switching swapping shifting in it's mouth. 

There is also this other vibe that wants 'Adoration' and it's also trying to eat the same entities.   

It feels like watching 2 things super-imposed on each other.  But both are the same in reverse....  I can see it flicker one thing to the other like a demon/god.   Feed/surrender.  lol it's funny and amazing a god/hunger hole/fill feed/fill.     It's visually amazing and amusing..... a breadcrumb trail to the dragon's mouth where the polarity are blending and merging. 

The signs getting more and more obvious until they are just stupidly and quite painfully obvious.   :)



Next I'm a dot caught between a plus and a wrinkle!   This again I'm rendering visually... as an on/off and a drop rippling out causing a wrinkle/wave. 

Last up is just images... and art caddy filled with only blue, pink, purple pens crayons paints.   A crazy tower with outlying gardens.   A disabled guy who's a contortionist a hugely fluffy bat who is eating the flys that have come to bite me.  A window where people are flying in and out and a bunch of used surgical equipment I'm washing.   It's greasy and covered in blood sill on the try out of the theater.  Kelly is floating beside me happy that she's found a solution and only has 2 strands left. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...