Thursday 23 July 2020

Odd Embrio Dream.

Wired night (Expected after yday!)


Didn't sleep till gone 12.30pm and woke at 1.11.   I remember the words in a conversation 'For most souls it takes the course of a year to compleat'   ?? Wasn't sure what/where but I saw a compression of bodys?


Also a dream with Dolfin cuddly toys that were alive :P  They were im a plastic bed that was a little like a sardine tin and we were having a conversation.    A strange thing with a house that was whizzing and changing until all that was left were 2 cats that were to be returned to 2 witches.

Then taking a disk and some square silver drives to a play on a huge display- We were talking about a multiscreen issue but it was ok as we only need one. 

Last dream very odd.  I'd been called as a trainee nurse I arrive instantly in a small square room with other nurses/people and It was wired vibe...   like the other people were all just standing round the sides not talking/recognising/interacting.  

Anyhoo the room is square (Familier but I'm not sure what dream from) and there is in the room what is like a small silver box that's some kind of incubator it has a blue glass lid and sides or the liquid in which the 'embryos?' in the incubator are in is blue. 

There are 3 embryos?  Perhaps but they are not human or if they are then there is stuff very wrong their skin is still transparent skulls non-typical....but they are as large as a newborn human would be. 

The face is very different and one doesn't have a face at all the capillaries that would have supplied blood to the facial muscles are taped to the transparent skull.  I can see the pulse of red blood threw the network of veins and capillaries.  Next, it gets weirder as a Dr who looks like T Hanks comes in with liquid in a blue syringe.   (It was the bright blue of Euthital we used end pets life at the vets, bright blue so wasn't injected accidentally).   He has a tiny gauge needle and opens the box, it hisses slightly -  and he injects the blue into the baby? embryo thing with no face, I can see the blue moving mixing with the red threw the blood supply.     Although there were others in the room no one spoke, it was wired and that kind of hyper-real that you get lucid.

The dream jumps again and I'm outside a closed shop on an unfamiliar street  the hanks Dr guy is still there a little creepy, he tells me they are keeping them alive and then about a book club??  Then the dream jumps again and I'm in my main dream area on a street I don't recall the name of that ran between the 2 schools, and my teeth are falling out and crumbling I'm catching them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...