Thursday 9 July 2020

Deep Pond and the Wrong Cups.

Oh,  I'd forgotten the first dream I had as the second was so vivid.... and then I got up and ran and now it's hazy but sort of vague.   A third was a game/underground.

It was here, as in this permanent dream space and I think it followed on from the dream I'd had last night of a 'space arriving'  anyhoo I was with some the neighbours, we were talking about the Virus again but I was also really out of it, like I was drugged or half asleep.  I recall it was dark, but I can't make out much of the detail... the writing on my dream diary makes no sense either like it's in another language! Words I can make out are 'Code, Spells, Lessons, Group and endless. 

Next up I had lovely vivid dreams.  

I'm in a garden, it's overcast of the sky is dim...  our focus was on a small pond.  It was deep in a paved garden and we (Me and 2 female friends who seemed to be school friends I've not seen in years)  had nurtured it.  

It was so full of life and for hr's we sat around the small deep pond surrounded by a small paved area the paving leads to stone tired walled flower beds, everything was damp and overgrown with moss ferns plants.  It was all lush and green.   I leave the garden and I'm in my main dream area.   I'm going to work in the cafe 'Seafarers'  and the other friends at the pond were the other waitresses.

I wasn't sure what shift I was on when I woke in my main dream house so I'd tried to call...... but as I'd not worked there in years I no longer had the number.   I tried to look it up on the phone when I asked the phone it came up in Arabic... (Not sure if this ties to last nights dream too) 

I give up and decide to walk down and ask.  When I arrive and ask what shift I'm on they tell me now and I'm happy to start.  I also recalled I'd done lots of shifts and not been paid but that didn't matter.   Hummmm   This area of main dream space.  The cafe is the same shop space but modern seaside style, like you, 'd get in a trendy Cornwall cafe, it's nice inside and the street outside is busy with people looking for Breakfast/Brunch. 


Anyway, I go into the back and greet everyone and then go back into the front where the seats are filling.  I grab an order pad and go to a table were Uncle Ken and Aunty Janet are sitting, they are young 20's-30.  I want to take their order but when I get to the table the pad is all perforated and also full, I go for another...... at the back of the counter are piles of full order pads.  It's wired I can't find a pad and I eventually find a bunch of new pads and unwrap them.  I take them to the table, It's lovely to see them.  They want 3 portions of chips on cheeseburger well cooked and 2 coffees and I write this down.   

I take the order threw to the kitchen and go to make the coffee.

I can't find cups/saucers all the ones there are too small, cracked chipped don't fit match.  So next up I'm hunting again for what I need.   The cafe is filling and Aunty Betty and Ann have come in now too (Also both dead)   I'm frustrated about not finding the pad and them thinking I'm not working.

This was wired as it tied into when I did work there and they called me the Cadburys caramel bunny!  Cause I was always chilled no matter how busy it was, they took this as me not working enough, but I was generally covering more tables and doing more as I wasn't 'flapping'.

So I go back out front and now there is a new counter filled with brightly coloured mismatched but fitting cups/saucers and I take them to to the Coffee machine...  I make the coffee and when I start to carry them out to the table they look amazing.  Not what I recalled making as they have cream and sprinkles and look more like icecream Sundays. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...