Wednesday 7 December 2022

Party Swap

 


7th Same dream all night.

 

Main dream area.  A party in the Links, I was a host in a black and white shear shirt;  well 2 shirts, one black one white identical and layered. 

Black and white face paint too.

Mel was in the newsagents and the party would continue there after midnight in Martins flat.  Catering too, roast chickens and Toblerone chocolate :P 

 

Em was around too and we had a baby in my main dream house. 

 

I kept waking and going back into a similar dream, next time the predominant colours were brown and red... Inka was in the dreams too.
 

The news agents turned into a sort of tower.

 

In one part was a game, I'd changed my awareness and the landscape was like a Minecraft of Lego buildings, I was zooming out till I could see the power source and drive that the projections were running on.

I wanted to close them off to see what would happen, but it was a shared server and others were still playing in the program so I had to wait.  

They all seemed to be connected to some sort of old Xerox copier.

 

Last bit was linked too, and old sentient racing car.  She was female, and wanted to only upgrade as she won races...  I was asking her to upgrade anyway, but her driver was insisting she was still fast enough to win. 

I'd skipped off with another female and we were laying in a grass field with blue forget me nots or violets pushing threw the grass.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...