Friday 16 February 2024

Bug Swarm

 


16th

A large shared residence.   Rachel had run all the hot water of in one wing of the building.
A strange attic space with tiled floor, she'd turned on a tap and left it and it had all run down a drain there.
I'd gone to check on the experiments there,  tiny steam trains and other odd contraptions on shelves in glass display cabinets. 

I'd decided to go to the other wing to take a bath after making sure the taps were of and the hot water in our wing was refilling.

It was a long journey threw corridors of stuff, the other wing served as a wyrd museum. 

Parts were on medieval stuff and other more surreal displays like tanks with mermaids and a kind of sea lichen.

I'd passed an age restricted room on medieval torcher that a parent was taking her son into and reached the top of some stairs that others seemed able to navigate but I got stuck.

The guy in front stopped and showed me how it was an interactive spiral staircase.. He opened it enough to get down, at the bottom was a dark cavern like book and gift shop.  I asked the woman working there to show me how to activate the spiral stairs for future use.
She showed me a small button and leaver on the central pole.
I continued on, diving into a water display with a strange fiberglass wood nymph thing,  the lichen covering it jumped to me too.   Was tricky to remove as I left the pool.

 

Next was the bathroom I'd been looking for.   It reminded me of that strange spar/bathroom that was below a massive school the other night.  Tiled and dimmed lights.

All kinds of different baths were filled, roman style, claw foot..  Shared bubble spars, showers.

A few people bathing and others sitting on benches drying and talking.  I stripped off and showered.  
Then put on what I was wearing that was an odd short shear floaty dusky pink dress.

I noticed Matthew in the dream again.   As I left I her someone say to him 'You let her get away again'
Puzzled I continued on.. Next coming to a room on a slope with a giant bed.   Various types of stuffed toys, many old fashioned ones were on the bed and I jumped up starting to bounce.

It was good fun, more like a trampoline than a bed :D

I played there for a bit till it filled up with families.  
At the bottom of the sloped room was a cookies and ice-cream shop in a dark wood cabin, kids with their parents getting hot choc and deserts.
I left there out into the grounds.
 

Vast fields and forests with wild camping areas.  Agricultural land too....  I was walking along the road between 2 vast empty fields' when I notice a huge swarm heading towards me.

It's a mix of birds and something smaller.... All flying fast towards me.
As it engulfs me I realised the birds are trying to get away from a mix of huge strange insects.

 

I run till I'm out of it then realise I have 2 insects stuck to my hand and arm feeding.

They have bright green brown and yellow type carapace, with pincer like mouths that they bury into the skin to attach.  One was caterpillar shaped the other more like a beetle.

I managed to pull the caterpillar one off but it attached somewhere else before I could put it down so I walked back to the old wood icecream shack to get help.
I find I'm accompanied by a large cartoon super hearo butterfly.
 

A guy there helped me to remove them while I was sitting in a rocking chair by the fire.
Once they were removed I started to age quickly,  watching my hands and joints swell with arthritis till they were knobbled and old.

 

I'd wanted them to warn people and close the space down to find out what was going on, but they were instant I wasn't to tell anyone as they needed the tourist revenue.

 

Was odd as before I'd gone to sleep Inka had told me he had the strange desire to cut me open and watch me blead out all over the floor.

I reminded him of a time he killed me in an astral dream below my soul tree.... Where I became blood and soaked into the ground. 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/10/death-and-yet-more-blood.html

I told him he could find my in dream if he wanted.
When I woke into another dream with him, he'd contented himself with biting my finger!

 

Next dream was jumbled, Jean P and a Hoist, a scarf found by school kids and getting Zak new shoes.

Last dream was set on what seemed to be a mix of a school and spaceship.
The ships commander who was a little like Ddad had taken me to meet his female wing commander.  She was psychic, and talked to me telepathically where she told me I was to assist the head teatcher interviewing potential intake.

Interviews were taking place in a bedroom and so far as I could tell I was just there to help relax the interviewees.

One of them was a young girl who was still in pullups which was odd for her age.
I could tell she needed to change.
I stopped the interview and asked her to follow me she did into a large bathroom.
I asked if she had what she needed, she didn't as she had no credit, so I'd told her to go into a cubical and I'd find her some stuff.

After hunting some supplies cupboards I found a clean pullup and some wet wipes and returned to her calling out till she answered me from one of the cubicles.
I handed her the stuff checking she could manage herself.  She could so I waited and took her dirty stuff to dispose of.

The bathroom contained an odd shop at the back, selling Christmas stuff.  Crackers and lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...