Monday 26 February 2024

Spaces and Strangers

 


23rd

Odd night, was dreaming about being in here, some false awakening, some more dream like.

 

One dream was of here but i was further up the hill, a bigger building with sloped garden.

A guy was with me and there was some kind of lockdown.  We lived in the space...  duno who he was.

I'd defrosted a leg of lamb I was going to roast for us to share.

Becky and Jo were in the space too, its sunny and they are playing on swings on some grass.

A football match in the area too, the guy with me was going to play in goal for the local team as a stand in.
It was odd, the building felt like an out of use school or community center.

 

Next dream was a large school, cultural mishmash of people.

One group were nekid but for a hand patterned body paint round their middles, they were heading to a feild to dance.

 

An older female was giving me acupuncture in my ear lobe.  I was watching her remove the log sterile pins from their packs.


26th

First dream I have a brown bottle with a pink opiate liquid in it. 
It was old, like a Victorian medicine bottle.   I was with another guy and we were drinking it to get high.
Not sure where I was both the guy and setting along the side of a road with occasional old buildings were other wise unfamiliar.

 

Next a cosy sort of dream, timeless yet old.
I was young and lived with an old wood carver who made bespoke carved animals and animal heads for people.
We lived in his work shop, an old wooden cabin with one room with an open fire place.
 
The room had a small desk that served as a sales counter and work benches, simple hand tools and hanging oil lanterns.
Shelves lined the walls with bits of carved wood in various states of completion.
Most of the stuff was handmade, all the chairs n benches...  Patchwork blankets.
We had house plants and flowers I'd brought inside in old vases.

I had some kind of disability that effected my legs and movement was slow, difficult and painful, I didn't mind I spent a lot of time just sitting at his desk watching him work.  

 

Was an odd night here, heavy rain early on which is fine...   But then there was high winds.
And Star sneaked in and made herself well at home, she was under the duvet n fluff purring like a tractor and kneading away.
The wind was disturbing me...lol and cat.  Inka appeared and jumped me to a ship...  Stuffed me in a wee crew bunk drew the curtains and told me to stay there n sleep on my belly so I didn't snore
🙄 Next dream was from there.

 

 

Last dream was London.
It was tied to my Dad visiting but I lived in a strange communal building.   More like a squat, I had a dark basement room under a street of shops, the window height up and feet level was stained with dirt and let in car fumes.  

No furniture and horrible stained orange carpet.  Kef was with me too, I seemed to spend much of my time nekid. 
I was strong too, could grab a bar and do pull ups with ease.

The area was an odd mix of poor and very well off, big town houses off some streets and also more cul-de-sac areas with small gardens.  I'd got trapped in one of these trying to cut threw to the main street after walking along a tree lined canal way. 
The home owner was angry but when I explained I was just trying to get onto the street he took me bk down the garden and showed me the way to a path.

Last part of the dream was odd... A guy not unlike Inka had me pinned against a brick wall and was spraying a perfumed body spray in my mouth and on my teeth!  Yack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...