Saturday 2 March 2024

Burning and Crying

 


27th

 

A strange and not pleasant long dream at work.
Started of that I was visiting young kids in school and listening to them read and stuff.
One girl was conflicted, one moment she'd want to hug me.... Then get scared and back off.
Then it got more sureal, Em was there and we were all in diffrent colour medi uniform.  She was in housekeeping colours, I seemed to be in care.

We were in a shopping centre above a massive underground interchange station.

Acting out a meme of a guy with a backpack..  Loads of us doing it in a kind of conga, but Em was leading... With props and everything.
I'd wandered of from them and got a bit lost and found myself heading down into the station area.
Down some dirty stairs I found a skateboard laying around so I decided to lend it for a bit...
It was hard going as it was up hill.
I was wishing I had skates or blades instead when a bunch of skater kids approached me with no warning and one put his cigarette out on my left cheek.
It hurt.   I got off the board and continued on foot.

I was trying to get to my platform and took what at first looked like a path but then singles and track started changing and I was at the intersection of 2 approaching trains.

I realised for a while it's a long time since I've dreamt of being on tracks... I wasn't immobile and ran and jumped a barrier allowing the trains to pass.

 

My cheek was painful and burning and I considered if I should report it to the transport police a layer down.  Thinking I didn't want the same thing to happen to anyone else I meby should....though I was conflicted as they might have thought I was nicking their board.

Deciding I should at least inform them I whent to their sort of odd glass booth.

The police were fucking odd... Sort of grouse caricatures of people with swollen heads and massive gums with tiny teeth.  They seemed to only want to take the piss so I left there and again tried to make my way to either Em or the platform...   Strange odd escalators again that needed you to activate a part of them for them to work.... As I was going down I just sort of held on n let gravity do it's work.

Next thing I recall was being in a sort of cable car where older kids in school uniform were lobbing gold balls.  I only noticed them when one narrowly whent over my head. 

 

29/2

Main dream space... Fire coming from electric sockets... 

Watching in burn then trying to turn the power off with a cloth.

Then hot porridge...  Burnt fingers taking the bowl.

 

Odd how I keep dreaming of being burnt :P

Last was an odd sort of hockey game on a square feild.. Odd sticks made from wood cut offs and we all had to play from points around the square.

 

1/3

Strange dream..   I was squeezing a blackhead like spot... But what came out was like a huge black wiggly worm... 
It was so odd I looked for another one to squeeze too.
I ended up with 4 or 5 big black worm things that then wiggled off and kind of grossed me out!

 

An odd care home that decided to take on a bunch of young girls that needed social care.
They were board there and chucking milk, bread and stuff all over the place.

It was linked to another place too that I recall being in before in another dream with Dom.  A big secure school or hospital.
I can't find it now...
Also walking threw woodland where I'd left a box of old crockery.  Other people had added to it also and I was thinking it was a good idea.
 

2/3

Green valley a bit like where the Witch crab apple is,  I was there threw diffrent times.
In one time there was a party being held there, a celebration with young men and women. The men had come back from a war.
Flowers and dancing.


Then more sureal stuff.
Building a kitchen, then a giant wave tank...  I felt like a buoy on the water... Bobbing back and for with the waves.


Then a sad dream with Sheila and Eric, I had to leave/move and didn't want too.  

Was crying.  (Prolly to do with walking past their old house yday when I lived with them and knowing they are both gone.
Was sad...  cried a lot in the dream.

 

Last dream I was playing with Zak with some amazing carved wooden dinos.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...