Monday 11 March 2024

Time Line on Track

 


8/3

Buying an old pub/restaurant with Em on a shore.   The tide came right to the building wall, it was really run down in a place called 'The Shed' 
Inside was dirty white paint and old red velvet chairs and benches.

It had a living space and also the pub kitchen, I was rigging up Calor Gas for the stoves and an old heating thing. 
We had a husky type dog and a small tabby cat.

 

9/3

Dream at work.  Another workshop type area... This one like a garage, I was in there with a guy.

Metal and wood...  We were working on a carriage for a horse.

 

I knew it was linked to another dream where I was sabotaging a carrige I was supposed to be repairing.

 

 

10/3

Stove fire... Spreading to a pile of wood.

'You are trying to visually represent growth'
 


Suppose it dose look like a branch...

'They can diverge'  

Mmmm  

lol so me n Dad?  'Older branch or vine is support'  ohh...

 

They Ivy bracelet?   'You can feed energy bk to the plant'

 

Oh....   I should go get him, he needs to use his legs n all :D


'He will be a branch to grow around'   Oooooo...

 

'You Under Stand me mouse'  Err likely... 

 

'Younger growth may support a tree, but a branch gives support'

?

'Even when decayed' I wasn't thinking that... But I do understand..
what is the other under stand?

 

'Something we have learned'   Umm.. I'm more tired n a bit pissed now..

'Then rest, I'm HERE NOW' 
🤔

11/3

 

A science lab, I was working there with a guy.  He liked the bacterial assay of my orange ribbon.. I laughingly told him 'me too' but was puzzled as I didn't know he'd been sampling it!   We were working on IVF Rachel from uni was going to be a surrogate.  I kept braking my specs, I had half a red pair and half a blue and was wondering if I could stuck them together.
I'd lost my clothing at a party too.

Then a massive stately home.  I'd ordered a bunch of essential oils that had arrived in a holdall.  They wern't the high quality that I'd ordered and I was deciding what I should do.

 

Outside of the stately home people were quing up to visit was a meeting place, it had a stone fire place built into the wall and a stone seat.
I was family of the original people the home had been built for but we had sold it to a historical property management place and they ran it as a museum. 
Family members would still meet at the fire outside to warm up and connect.

I had 2 bro's one had 4 arms, dark bronze skin with hints of red and black hair and eyes, the others skin was more red and he had small bones like horns.

 

Last dream I was seeing glitches in the sky.  Some were like dead pixels and others like odd transparent floaters.  I was with someone discussing changes to come.

Inka appeared in the morning,  he opend my chest and then my heart... It was like a red heart shaped metal locker with 4 doors for chambers... He was faffing about doing something and when I asked he told me 'I'm changing the locks'   He took a small silver padlock type/ diary key away with him.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/time-line-and-dna-healing.html

Humm the 4 chambers, and the Pluto returning to Aquarius as my Dad moves close to me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...