Wednesday 13 March 2024

Bare Sole Living Rough

 


13/3

 

Relaxed, Warm Alone,

Quiet, Comfy at home.

Mind lost in my Soul,

Emotions feel the space to grow.

So quite, so dark

Getting lost in the love in my heart.

 

Dreams before 3am are hazy, woke just before 303

I'd been on a bus conscripted to some kind of army..  But I don't recall more.

 

Then a dream about a wedding in open countryside, I was sheltering in the dark side of a bridge over a river.

 

Then on an island, it had been populated once but now nearly deserted.  

A low laying place in a warm area with sandy gardens and modern single story dwellings.

It looked like the people who'd lived there had been well off.
A few people roamed there living rough, I liked the gardens and the weather there.

 

Only one place was still open, a single story building that was like a cafe or a bank.   It had a single long counter and metal bars painted white with servers in booths. 
It was a meeting place where people would wait in a line to go threw.
A washroom/bathroom was close by too.

I'd met a woman I knew we hug and talk for a bit, then I picked her up and carried her to the counter. 
She'd lost her space in the line to talk to me, and I'd noticed a rare moment with no one waiting so decided to take her to get served.

A long thin sand beach like a shelf,  I spent most of my time there.  People would pass threw as it was easier than walking the dunes, so I stayed in touch with the odd traveller moving about.

It was close to a jetty were occasional boats coming to and from would moor up.

It reminded me a little of the strange islands we travelled threw the other night.

 

Next dream, stone close.   Again I'm sleeping rough, Ali was with me.
We didn't have a home there but she was staying with an elderly couple that her parents had known.  I was just wandering around bare foot.


Another guy was living rough there too, he was doing up old vehicles and sleeping in a small red van he'd done.
The latest was an amazing old bus, he'd resprayed it in white and blue.
It seemed to be a commission as it left as soon as he'd finished.

No one seemed to mind us living rough there.  He was using the communal car parking spaces but never had more than 1 project on the go.
His van was parked in the place where out garages used to be.

At the bottom near Em's house was a bus turning place.   The busses turning were like the old grey Northumbria buss but modern... Painted in the old red/grey.
They would almost do a donut turn there.
Then head back out.

It wasn't a scheduled stop, but they would let us rough sleepers on or off if we hailed them.

 

Some of the communal path ways had been blocked up,  I was spending my time clearing these of rubbish, weeds or piles of old wood fencing that had been left about.
 

I'd gone to the white squares outside the back of Marie's house... The buildings had been modernised here and some of them turned into 3 story flats, being used by visitors and tourists that would arrive on big white coaches.

The squares were filled with outdoor plastic sofas arranged around tables and a family with a strong Geordie accents were sat with modern luggage waiting for a coach home.

 

The guy had stopped me as I was crawling around on the ground... Possible looking for scraps of food.   He's laughed at me, not unkindly and told me about a song.
It was the worm at the bottom of the garden.   He was calling me 'Wiggly Woo'



 


 

 

Hummm, it reminds me of the time I was in that dream scape..... With the Pufferfish!  

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/highway-prose-that-lead-aquarimouses.html

 

Last dream was a large bunk house.
Our room contained a mishmash of bunks, some were double others infant sized.
I was sleeping in the top bunk of an old hand made set, it had been badly painted with white gloss at one point and part of the turned safety rail at the top had been broken, but didn't matter to much as it was shoved up against another larger double bunk.

 

We'd been taking part in a relay race.   It had started from the bunk room door... I was dreaming the return. 
The winner was the first to return to the room and take of their clothes.
For some reason we could only talk or touch each other again once undressed, when we touched the other would get dressed and race on.

My race was over as I'd stripped and touched 4 guys who were waiting to race.   As they left I put on other clothing and headed to the communal kitchen.  A large open area with a mish mash of work tops and old cookers.  It was clean and bright but made from peoples left over stuff.... There were a lot of surfaces I was cleaning with an orange cloth, toast crumbs and the odd pan left from people who'd cooked.

A small girl had arrived and I was helping her feel at home.  I'd taken her to a room where a bunk was filled with soft toys and was showing her a giant cuddly turtle we kept in there.


  -
Humm, the white squares arn't white anymore.. they are grey now.  🤔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...