Thursday 7 March 2024

Dom and Dragons

 


3/3

Very long dream.
A strange hospital, it was very hot.  I was talking to the sister who was struggling to keep the patients hydrated with the heat.
It was a long heatwave I think, I was helping her to bring drinks and monitor urinary output and concentration.

 

Next dream I was walking with a younger guy.   I had round purple circular bruises in the centre of each palm.. Painful too, it was from something I'd been doing with a small metal tube.
I had strange skin pigmentation too, white with a leaf shaped pattern of darker brown pigment it looked kinda cool, like a mix of art and camouflage.

 

On my hands friends had drawn images in ink, cartoon people and graffiti like tags, covering the backs and sides of the skin.

 

Next dream a platform space, connected by stairs.  We were having odd liquid meals. 
Thicker than soup, some savoury some sweet.
I'd had a bowl of green stuff that tasted of leeks first. 
Then a brown wiped coffee choc bowl for desert, we were their resting between sifts.
A relaxation place, with floor mats and the mushy food.

Then an MMO dream, were we appeared as our avatars.

I had many and wanted to change the sex and appearance of one.
I was waiting in line to see a GM, they were behind metal bars with windows and a screen.
Sort of like a high security bank.
I wasn't sure what I was going to change too, the avatar I was swapping was currently a male human mage in a white robe.   I fancied something smaller and stranger.

 

Last dream I was with Dom in a massive residential school.  We were separated into houses of Red, Green, Yellow and Blue.

We were sorting out a router internet network, it was his birthday and he'd purchased himself a receiver that would improve his connection.
He was telling me about it as we walked round the school along a path of dusty fallen leaves beside woodland.  I had a small robotic fire alarm that was rolling along the ground beside me.

I'd felt bad that I'd not done anything for his birthday so wanted to get him a takeaway meal.
He was saying he allready had something planed with Andy & Rob so I'd wanted to get food for them all.  He invited me to join them but wanted to pay.
I didn't know where his room was, and felt a bit like I was gate crashing.. I'd asked him what zone he was in and he told me Green.  I think I was in Red, but not sure about this.
The zones were all on wall maps.. Dad woke me here.

5/3

Dragons.
A strange church with a Swedish brother and sister.  The church was split into 2 aswsell.  We he was teatching us to yodel or similar in an odd language I didn't understand.
We also had gold soul paint.

6/3

I was traveling way north with a bunch of people, sunny islands of a very northerly coast.  We wanted the 5th and last island were we'd been given a bit of paper where an unusual healer was hiding out.
You could only visit on personal recommendation from someone else, we had a small folded card where someone had vouched for us.

 

The islands were filled with old standing stones and loads of old monuments.
 

Arriving at the village we took the card to the address and a beautiful black woman at the door made a call to the person to check we matched the description of the people she'd sent.

Once she was content we were taken below into sort of apothecary room where and elderly guy and woman worked.
The person I was traveling with wanted a treatment, while I was waiting they were happy for me to look through there amazing library of hand written and illustrated books.

Once we'd got what we came for we were told we were also able to recommend people we trusted to visit.

 

We journeyed straight back to the mainland on a small boat threw calm blue waters.

Next dream was more sureal, an odd obstacle course journy, I had a tiny bike I was riding.
After climbing up and down nets I arrived at a room with tired seats in front of a crowd.

A female was making me a giant teddy bear fabric, she had me strip to take measurements, while I was nekid she decided to take my temp but insisted on it being rectal temp!
Was odd as it was in front of the crowd!  Being me I'd agreed but had tried to remind her I wasn't a dog :D

 

7/3

First dream was of giant woman made of crystal dust or sand the particles constantly swirling around and fraying of before reforming.
She was in a giant vertical coffin.
Looked amazing, she was flecked with gold scales too, I'd come to collect one and she pealed on away for me....
After I took it she started to dissipate, sort of blowing away.  It looked amazing.

 

Next dream I was climbing a rope above a large drop/fall.

At the top was a church with trays of sandwiches on a trolley left outside for anyone who might be hungry.

 

I entered a shop with a young unfamiliar male.  We were trying to have sex there but another guy, shop assistant kept following us around and watching.

When we finished I met Dom, he had a grey metal tooth at the front.
We talked a bit, I woke up.

 


 

Back to sleep again, I'm in a round stone building, above is a spire and below another round room where our dragons could fly in and out and connect to us mentaly and emotionally threw the floor.
Outside Dom was there again, or a mix of Dom/Jack.   He was waking away and I splashed water on him, after that it became a bit of a game - water fight.
We found ourselves in a old market town outside a tavern was crates of giant veg, I wanted one of the massive aubergines.
I then find myself at a bulk buy market laying on a huge pile of plastic wrapped bread loaves.

The stall holder wanted me to get off and I wasn't sure how to minimise the damage to his produce so I decided to roll.
I landed on some other stuff and then purchased the worse of the stock I'd squashed.

 

After this I was to attend a wedding as a guest or bridesmaid.  The bride and her partner had been offered the use of a massive home belonging to the brides father to use after the ceremony.
I was helping them to take some stuff there.   It was a fancy place with cowhide rugs and huge gold framed mirrors.

 

Somewhere in the night I was also making soap from sheep tallow.  I was cooking minced lamb in meatball shaped and collecting the fat.   I was making the lye with wood ash.  I seemed to be teatching people the process.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...