Sunday 17 March 2024

On the Move.

 


17th March

 

Didn't dream till after 1am.  (Worked 2 nights in a row with v little sleep so slept 5hrs first)

 

Train travelling, it's dark metal inside like a bullet train.   Not seats either more of a cargo transport train, few windows so the space inside is grey and dark, or perhaps underground.
I was travelling with an guy who was a stowaway, I think I was too as I was hiding with him. 
He wanted to disappear and I was helping him fake his death.  Taking photos for evidence and helping him to hide while we were avoiding the train crew.


Next dream I was taking a flight to Paris to take part in a competitive game.  Em was going too and would also be competing, we could fly together but would be split up once we reached the hotel venue.

 

I was leaving from my old main dream house.  My Dad had told me about a watch he wanted me to take.  It was a small purple wrist watch, the face was analogue and wind up but the straps silicon and soft like my Mi band, it was in a high up built in cupboard with a bunch of old diaries and books. 

 

Once in Paris we entered an huge old gothic style hotel.  The inside in gold and reds.  The rooms were tiny box rooms.  Thousands of people had arrived to compete.  We were all taken to a similar single dark windowless square room with a small toiled/shower room attached.

 

The walls were deep red and brown.  A small lamp, a single floor bed and a storage trunk.

Inside the trunk was a velvet bag containing some wooden peg dolls. 
Simple faceless hand carved in the shape of cludo people.
One was a deep blue another shorter and white with carved wing shapes, I think I should have had a red one too but instead I had a couple of flat counters like draughts pieces in black and white... I could use these to improvise. 
We wern't given any more instruction but told to practice with what we had an left alone to meditate, contemplate our strategy. 

 

Last dream I was journeying again.  A bus from an unfamilier town I was taking to catch a train.
Em had gone on ahead, I would meet her to board the train.
I could veiw her remotely, she was with a shadow version of herself almost like a pale light ghost echo.
The station was like a massive underground cave, the track carved into the rock.
Dark with the odd light here and there to stop people falling onto the track.
The trains were infrequent, ours would be the next but it wasn't leaving for half a day.
She was on the wrong side of the track sat with a rug and laptop watching the other passengers arrive, many were taking the journy for the first time and she was interested in the new people she'd not seen before. 

 

The bus arrived at the street corner I was waiting at,  I had a small amount of luggage, a few cotton bags filled with stuff, some snacks not books and such.  A dog was travelling with me too.
Bus has 2 decks, I head upstairs where the layout is back to front with the seats facing backwards. 
I take a seat at end of the bench at the front facing back over.
No windows, the space is dark and the seats almost on the ground.
I was the first passenger up top...   I'd boarded the bus early and we had a diffrent route first before we headed for the train.. I was happy to go along for the ride.
A small low tea table was set up towards the back of the bus and this was filled by 2 women we picked up.  They were also accompanied by dogs, one was really unusual like a sausage dog with millipede legs!  Cute though, I was playing with them as the 2 women got out laptops and papers and started to work together on something.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...