Wednesday 16 October 2024

Campings and Covens

 


13/10

 

First dream was of a big weekend festival, just usual festival fun. 

Next dream I was joining the TA
😆  I'm not really sure why, but it was kinda fun learning to shoot a gun n stomping threw muddy fields.

 

Em was with me and being given anti-psychotic medication she didn't want to take.

 

Next an odd dream, a fire had started in a room.   It had been started by the cat vomiting on an unusual putty toy the kids had.
The building was a single story place.   The family had all left but I'd refused to get out of bed.   I was aware of blue lights and fire crew but had just hidden under the blankets.

 

Then a dream on helping someone I knew teatch another healing skills.   The new student was surprised how easy it was, I was explaining we wen't doing anything really - that the persons body did the healing, we just were reminding the body awareness of the original blueprint so it could adapt back to health.

 

Last dream I was with Jack n Foz, they had put tv screens in random places round the main dreamspace that was streaming people gaming.  After that we all crashed out in the same large bed.

 

16th

Loads of very long involved dreams after no sleep for 2 days. 

First dream I'd been with Inka and he'd left me with a guy telling me to wait for him.  I'd not wanted to though and so had ported to a place I was unfamiliar with, it felt like a jungle but of unfamiliar trees not lush n green, more like scrubby bush but miles of it. 
The trees small more like big bushes.    They wern't dense and there we no set paths but room to wander between them.
There had been some sort of murder and I wanted to be alone and not found.   I'd been sleeping rough in this odd scrub area, avoiding anything I herd....  I wasn't even sure what way to get out of it or how to get deeper in. 
Inka was coming for me though, he was on a helicopter with a winch as there was no where to land.
I was avoiding him too, but he knew how to locate me so it was inevitable he'd find me n avoiding him was just likely pissing him off more. 

Angry Inka aside, it was a relaxing dream, I had a small canvas tent the weather was mild.  I'd found a small pool I could wash n swim in n camped for a while not far from that.

 

Next a dream I don't recall aswell with big stone terraced houses that were up for sale.  I know the style but not what they are called, more town houses than rural... But old.
A birthday celebration too and someone blabbering about stuff.

Then I was bk in the woodland again. I could hear the helicopter and was trying to make my way somewhere more urban so I had more chance of avoiding getting picked up.

 

Then something more surreal..   Was the same odd dream world, I was controlling a robotic arm large pneumatic thing with a drill, It had a sort of cable tube attached to the base I was using it from and that was stretched across a train track. 
A modern white train arrives and manages to slow, the driver annoyed with me as I move the cable bk, I'd been using the arm to unscrew something on the far track.

 

Then bk to the bday party dream, it's a kids party but the kids are magical. They have innate witch skills that it tunes out they had inherited from their parents.  The hosts were nice, a warm motherly woman and her eccentric hubby who'd made a sort of magical obstical course in the back garden.  I was helping the female remove stickers from her kitchen that the kids had stuck up.
While helping her she was inviting me to her coven.  There was a Samhain celebration she wanted me to attend, I could see it in my mind, it was in lush green woodland and we all wore deep green too cloaks and dresses it looked nice and I was looking forward to attending. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buildings & Bricks

  Help me Inka plx?   'Ren? FFS'   I know..... I just can't help myself.....   'I know that, Ren' So plx?   'You...