Friday 4 October 2024

Ethics Game

 


4th Oct

Better nights sleep.
First night a school bus, I was getting on and off at each stop.  It's dark and in an different version of my main dream space.  It's more built up, but with older large buildings crumbling. 
I was getting off and opening the back of the bus for people getting on and off, I'd passed my stop but kept getting bk on for some reason.
We go round the bk of my main dream house were there some amazing large old buildings, they are empty and crumbling, but incredible looking if some what spooky buildings.  I was surprised I'd never seen them before.

 

There was also a bed with incense and sex, but that bit I don't really recall.

 

Next dream was a game that was being designed, but I was in the world.  It was an odd concept that was ment to impart a moral lesson too. 

A family, 2 dogs... Bones and a corrupted purple/pink gem that altered the behavior of all in the dwelling. 

The older dog had become inpatient biting without warning.

At one point I'd gone outside onto a quiet track road were the other dog was.  The road is surrounded by rainbow mountains that look like them poured salt images. 
I'm watching a female who's made a flying suit with silk wings and a long peacock style tail.   She's flying over the cliffs and stops to wave at me.
Further down the valley I can see a large station hub and a dock. 

 

Last dream was a large camper van, converted from an old truck.  Mark & Lou are there and a small kid, I was looking for his toy monkey... That was like a cabbage patch style doll with blue skin.

The kid had got hold of some pinking shears and cut zigzag holes in the dolls blue fabric skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buildings & Bricks

  Help me Inka plx?   'Ren? FFS'   I know..... I just can't help myself.....   'I know that, Ren' So plx?   'You...