Friday 11 October 2024

Games and Temples




Hectic week of 4 shifts in 5 days... 

5/10

I had an amazing dream at work....was so physical.. So for a while I've been dreaming about ghosts ... I call them that as I can't see them, the do stuff in my dream to get my attention. B4 my night shifts one was spinning bog rolls to get my attention... I'd gone to the wall where it was and was standing in the interference between... Trying to reach a compatible layer. So last night, came again.... At first a touch on my hand, then arm... and as I connected with it in sleep it was like half my body was orgasming.

 

Another dream bk here.   A battle between the planets, down to the few the sun would favor. 

 

6/10

Berwick and a star maker, smuggling stuff in an ice-cream van.

 

7/10

Very tired after work shifts.   Sinus headache too.
A dream with Dad & Simon and a school sports day.... We were being made to watch it on a massive TV screen, I didn't want to watch on the TV so I'd wandered of to try find a view of the sports field.

 

Moving furniture in a small room, a dark wood bunk bed and a sliver locker.

 

3 murders, and a man who was a prince and could turn into a rat.  He was implicated in another crime.

 

A longer dream in strange city, I'd taken a job at a supermarket was working in a sort of lab/kitchen.
The staff turnover was quick, but I got to know people there well enough, a mix of cultures.

A meeting was talking about applying to universities I was supposed to attend, but I was happy enough cleaning the kitchen.

Last part of the dream the space morphed into a high school library, younger children were arriving to sleep there waiting for parents to collect them, different uniforms from many different schools.

 

9/10

 

23.23
A hospital care home, mix of people from work and family.

Drs were in the middle floor along with loads of junk.

We had an odd party then an outing from A&E

 

10/10

 

A hospital game world, odd shoes... They were stamped on the bottom of the soul, sole with names and ID. 

Fake Dr's and big wooden puzzles, in a room of cushions.

 

11/10

 

Cyrus, large strange old properties and massive dancing cats like humans. 
House swap night, the houses were old and beautiful, like some of the expensive old cottages.  

They had belonged to famous political figures of the past in the UK.

The people living in them were swapping with one another.

I'd gone to visit Cyrus and see his home, then would travel with him to veiw the new one.
Inside was surreal too, beautiful but odd symbolic stuff going on.

 

11/10

 

Same dream I kept going into all night.
I'd been with Inka and Leon n Kaylo arrived and insisted I dream with them instead.
Pealing me from where I was crashed out next to Inka and jumping me to an unfamiliar plain bedroom, Inka came too and sat close by smoking.  Then I went in and out of the same dream all night.

The dream was amazing and strange...   It started like an rpg game in a dark world, I'd played threw the same quest 2 times... It was to do with a church, our actions depended the outcome.
We could either save the priest or not. 
On the first play threw we'd not saved the priest, ignoring the church and heading deeper into a forest.

The priest had been killed and his remains had been used to open a summoning portal in the church that was bleeding sort of wraiths into the world, flying ghostly things that were trying to get in at windows to feed on people.
As they did all the people were turning into the same iteration of one male.
The dream rolled bk as we were in a cottage in the wood with things trying to get in the windows.
The things vanished and a Nun from the Chapel came, begging us to come bk and save the priest. 
So we followed her bk into the Church...   It gets odd at this point.

I think I took the place of the priest as I vanished from that game world into another, I'd been collected by family...


As I materialise I'm one of them Anubis type dogs...   My skin was hard and shiny like obsidian with golden horns and channels running threw my skin. 
We were in a world of floating platforms, high arches, ornate and beautiful, gold and glowing, like an other worldly glowing cathedral open to the stars that shine around us.

 

I'd been taken to a father there who seemed more human, tall though.  I seemed to be the only strange Dog thing, the stars reflected in my hard skin.   I was a god of sorts, but young and inexperienced, I was their for training and it was difficult.   A kind of equation with a triangle, the brother I was with was giving me simple ones that I could intuit the answers too, but the father guy wanted them much more difficult.  
I was frustrated as I just couldn't do them, rather than be annoyed he was considering...  
He'd realised I lacked the processing power to work with numbers in my brain that way.  
My working memory wasn't able to hold all the numbers I needed to do the calculations mentally.

He was going to try and arrange an upgrade.

I understood the process though, and the way the triangular equation worked.

 

In the last part I was going in and out of a combat game with 3 rooms.
There was 2 of us to clear the waves of mobs from the 3 round rooms.
I was in one as my skills were less strong than my partner, and his magic damaged me as well when he blasted the area around him.

We had killed the mobs and were waiting for the game to reset, but I'd not noticed a moving shaft of light on the floor that stunned and damaged me, so I ended up being killed by the lights and not getting any credit for the round. 


https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2024/05/extending-to-frens-family.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buildings & Bricks

  Help me Inka plx?   'Ren? FFS'   I know..... I just can't help myself.....   'I know that, Ren' So plx?   'You...