Wednesday 2 October 2024

Fractal Sky

 


27th
An odd dream with Leon and Inka, we were pirates, I had a sore leg making me limp and Inka was pulling me around as I was slow.
We had a boat, caverns of fire and storms.  We were sheltering in the fire caverns that were warm.

At one point I got bitten by a vampire so was turned too.   I had to enroll at vampire school!  Was odd, we wore long blue silk dresses with pinkie purple capes and waste sash. 

An old gothic building, the first lessons were on meditation.  
Inka had left me there and would come bk once I'd learned to control my vamp stuff
😆
Was a bit Harry Potter

 

30th

First dream I was with Sue from down the road, she was at my main dream space with me.  We were preparing for a formal evening, was a big ball or party.   Upstairs had been turned into a dressing room  and I was picking between 3 ball gowns, the downstairs toilet was a small sauna.

 

The 3 dresses were all different, a green straight dress with embroidery a peach errrr I duno, it was more like a soft mesh trimmed with matching fur/feathers and the last one was low cut long and a silvery grey colour.

 

Next dream was visually epic...   A Prism Puzzle world....   A spiral hill in the dark with animal shaped natural rock sculptures and an incredible star and planet filled sky. 
I would zoom my vision and perspective into the sky that glowed blue & purple...   So many galaxy's and systems.. And then deeper than that areas of dark moving energy some like serpent dragons doing a coiled weaving energy dance.
Looked very cool,  we watched a pink dawn arrive on the horizon too. 

 

Another 2 dreams one I was visiting Travis in an old style Victorian asylum and a second where I was with Shads in Sheila & Erics and was trying to sort the fridge that was filled with loads of butter. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buildings & Bricks

  Help me Inka plx?   'Ren? FFS'   I know..... I just can't help myself.....   'I know that, Ren' So plx?   'You...