Thursday 17 October 2024

Buildings & Bricks

 


Help me Inka plx?  'Ren? FFS'  I know..... I just can't help myself.....  'I know that, Ren'

So plx?  'You know my help Ren.  Another time another space'   Yeh But?  'You act like you do to fit where you are, can't grow a shark in a goldfish jar'  I'm not a shark  'With my help Ren you are difficult here'

Ok.... Then meby just pat me to sleep and help me to dream?  '🙄' plx?  ...   'Ok'

Working in a building set into a cliff, the walls at the front are red glass and metal, it's an amazing looking place but the work is hard and stressy.  
The building goes bk into the mountain and it's some sort of factory or foundry but modern too.
I was suddenly hated by everyone there, I wasn't sure why.

 

Next dream was a party with Fay and her friends, they had decorated an plain apartment, it looked amazing as they'd done it with their own art.
Statues and wall hangings and paintings on walls.   Each room had a theme, the bathroom mosaics of blue tiles and then starfish and statues of mermaids like old ship figure heads. 
We were tying up small gift bags for the guests.

 

Dream was long, I was living in a space with other people, I shared a area with em, the rooms were tiny like sleeper train compartments or capsule hotels.  We had a shelf with a kettle and cups, then a couple of tiny bunks.
The communal spaces had shared baths big enough to swim in and odd art installation's that were movable.

 

It was like a collage dorm.   Travis was there too, and other people I knew and many I didn't.  We were on an outing, far up north via train, a connection we needed to make at Sheffield.

 

The journey was great, as we drove past the most amazing ancient surreal architecture, monastery's, castles keeps... But they were vast, beautiful too fractal patterns and stained glass, other worldly in how impressive they were.

One complex was made of what looked like a smooth red rounded sandstone, another was all small stone and flint pebbles, they were separated by fields and woodlands, but the train would wind in and around the castles and stuff giving us a view of the gardens and various doors and outbuildings. 

 

Last bit of the dream I was stuck at a broken elevator trying to get to the platform with the rest of the group I was traveling with.  
The waiting rooms had been underground.   I managed to make it in time, and joined the others on the dark small platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buildings & Bricks

  Help me Inka plx?   'Ren? FFS'   I know..... I just can't help myself.....   'I know that, Ren' So plx?   'You...