Wednesday 25 September 2024

Locked Down Alone

 


 

First dream was surreal, 2 hospitals and a Dr hub & wife he was called Dr Bill.
My main dreams space where one building was bashed into two and turned into a launderette the buildings were like massive front loading machines, one for washing one for drying. 
The street smelt like soap powder.
A courier appeared to give dot the latest iPhone.

 

Next was Sheila and Eric's main dream house, the inside was slightly different.  I had a small locked room with a tiny view of the sky.   We were moving stuff again and had stopped at a carpark to get some food from street venders.

I picked some hummus and fresh pittas from a stall next to a fresh meat butcher.

 

The next 2 dreams were sort of merged.
A world that was being locked down.   Roads were being barricaded with stuff, I'd been walking to a place and my route under the railway bridge had been blocked completely with old builders rubble. 
Other larger routs were still moving with people heading to there designations.

Dom was in the dream too with a new girlfriend, and Zak. 
We were all prepping for a sort of hibernation.  No more than 2 people were allowed to stay together.
Zak was hibernating with a young female his age.
I was trying to work out how they would get food supplies.

We were emptying out an old hardware shop too, taking things that may be useful for the upcoming lock up.

 

Wake but go bk into the same dream.  Dom Ian and the others were taking me and my Dog to the place were I'd be locked down.
It was a large island of the south coast of the continent.    A small bungalow that belonged to John the foot...  Reminded me a little of my grans old place.

On route we'd driven past loads of nearly empty double deck buss modern they were finishing the last of there routes as most people were at there space already.
Fewer cars moving on the main roads.

The cottage was strange, a morphing place with every changing views.   It was misty while i arrived so at first I was unsure what was outside.
I took delivery of a strange blue tub/tank that was brought in by the authorities and a gallon drum of liquid.
Once we were all separated we were to bathe in the tank as a kind of decontamination before spending our time alone.

The building inside was like a maze, bike parts and experiments were still running, crystals growing, stuff distilling, experiments on various typed of oils and battery's.
Large windows to the front and back gave amazing views of an ever changing landscape,    sometimes farmland, sometimes cliffs.   If I tried to photograph it, it would change too into amazing fantasy environments with Lord of the rings types of towers, castles and cities. 

I was quite looking forward to being alone there to explore. 


I recalled something on run too.  Inka was with me here last night...   Mind merging, but it took over as we joined and my bed was like a bubbling bath of rainbow fluff! 

He's being nice atm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buildings & Bricks

  Help me Inka plx?   'Ren? FFS'   I know..... I just can't help myself.....   'I know that, Ren' So plx?   'You...