Monday 23 September 2024

Waves and Dust

 


21st Day sleep.
I'd taken a moped down to an unfamiliar beach. 
The waves were big like a wall of water with faces and arms in them... Kind of poking out.  

 

I was going to go into them but them I was sort of 3rd person view watching a guy taking a woman into a house, he was manipulating and mistreating her.   Was odd as I didn't seem to have any body was just that 3rd person observer.

 

22nd I did dream a bit but tired from night shifts so didn't write down.

 

23rd

A city shopping center, I was working in a large electrical store.  There was a yellow skip by the front door and we were changing the displays.   Setting up a VR booth and Gaming desk with a couple of versions of the same game.
I was taking the packing up n down to the skip as we set stuff up.

 

Second dream I was walking Kef and another dog called Meg, a red and white collie.   They were both off lead, it was a version of my main harbor around the harbor.  
We swam in the sea, it was warm and sunny the water super clear the tide coming in.
 

I dream space that setting from a dream I'd had with Leon years ago.  
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/11/pattern-recognition.html

 

Prior to the dog walk I'd been at the library wearing dog slippers, we were sorting threw kids toys that were available to lend too.

 

 

Then a dream about returning from an overseas trip, I still had the foreign currency. 
Dream I was staying at Irene's.   I'd gone to a bakery selling amazing soft sour dough bloomers - I got one made with fig.

I'd repaired her gate and was cleaning out the fridge that was filled with salad stuff.

Still main dream area, next dream I'm cleaning stuff.   Was very, very dusty.  First main dream house, laundry and dusting and then in a small room where I was sorting threw old jewellery while sitting beside a small Christmas tree.
The tree had caught alight and I'd clamped my hand around it to stop the spread of the flames... It worked and didn't burn me.
More surreal stuff too.
An estate agents and a house called Obadiah.

 


Wikipedia 
https://en wikipediaorg wiki Obadiah 
Obadiah 
Obadiah (/ouöe'dal_ e'; Hebrew: — ZÖOaGyä or — Ooa<yähü; 
Yah"), also known as Abdias, is a biblical prophet. The authorship 
"'servant or slave ot


It was an amazing place, double fronted and old set in a walled space with other unusual buildings, a mix of Victorian and gothic style but the inside was colorful.
I'd stayed there once, it was a place well out of my price range but I'd wanted to view it.
It needed a lot of work done to the structure to make it sound, so wasn't a great investment.

I was hoping it would go to someone who appreciated it.

Last bit I'd gone for a crazy ride on a wheelie desk chair, that then turned into a vacuum cleaner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buildings & Bricks

  Help me Inka plx?   'Ren? FFS'   I know..... I just can't help myself.....   'I know that, Ren' So plx?   'You...