Monday 19 June 2017

A killer, More Kids and a Deep House.


Fridays Dream.

I have a small attractive blond daughter who's been taken.   I know the person and I'm trying to work out the motivation.   It's wired, it's a dark male and he's hummm,   killer/cannibal/vampire/peado 

In the dream I'm not sad, I guess I realise it's all 'metaphorical/symbolic' ...   I'm more like a detective the police have helped me break into the home of the male and I'm alone in there while he's out.    I'm systematicly looking threw first his kitchen (I was intending to work my way threw the whole house a little at a time on different days)
I listen to a radio show he's recorded on an old tape deck while I'm looking threw his cupboards....  they are very neat, he also has goldfish. 




Mondays

First dream I'm in a city but I'm camping...  I have lots of kids with me, I'm managing bills and food resources.    There are 2 massive play groups and more and more kids coming tents & caravans...  the kids are the future.

-


It started as a first floor flat belonging to my Aunty (now dead)  In the dream she was still alive with people caring for her.    Her flat is for sale and it's being bough by a family I'm friends with. 

I go to view it with them, inside the house is way way way bigger than it should be, and it goes form the 1st floor flat down into huge old interesting rooms.    I'm looking around with the family's 2 daughters and they have antiques and old things they will bring. 
They are excited, the house needs some work but it's fascinating..  I find stores of bottles and preserved foods.   Old grand costumes, when I go back upstairs I'm surprised it has a ballroom with white painted panels and then a small stage where my daughter Fay gets up to sing to people. 

There is a old fashioned war general coming home he's been released from a prison sentence... he's dressed in blue and red like a tin solider. 

I go alone down deeper into the 'flat'   I find an ultra modern hospital in a below level, and then a science lab for blood testing and image developing,   keeping going lower there is a children's dental practice.    last but not least...   I find a heard of unicorns!     I seem to spend the dream just wandering round looking at stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...