Thursday 15 June 2017

Tides and Camping.

13th June

Strange dreams as were hazy but some things I remember in great detail.  I lived in a Gypsy caravan really old style painted black and red with flowers... the red faded in rings from rich to dark.    It was quite large supposed to be pulled by 2 cob horses but instead I had a little rainbow steam endgin... colours were very different to that of the caravan...  bright pastel rainbow stripes. 

I worked lived in it and made soap to sell, I was setting the bars then curing them cold and hard to touch... I also made ointments and collected herbs.   It was odd as part of the dream was timeless but I was also moving threw modern campsites full of Nylon tents. 

Towards the end of the dream I replaced the rainbow endgin with 2 horses and went of to places more rural.

14th June

Hazy again, London of old, camping.

15th

Travelling round beaches looking for a place to pitch a tent, they are low tide and the sun is setting over the water sky is blue/purple/pink.  

One beach I reach has ancient dug our dwellings in the rock face there.

Next I'm looking for fossils under the sea.. we can breath underwater and we have a kind of map no one understands...  I know we need to go threw a crack in the ocean floor, we find the fossils we are looking for...   This is wired as I also know about the ocean currents and what ones to ride to get to different parts of the world.  I have names for them that are like numbers/code.    I know the time things will take to get from one area to another.  

Last dream

I'm packing up a camp site in a countryside then we drive back.. me and my brother stop and share a cider on a back to front Lion Lane Green and then get into the back seats of a car to go home.  We keep nearly crashing into things and when I look no-one is driving the car (I know I've dreamed this before)  we nearly crash into a Lorry -  there are 2 police men walking by and I'm glad of there help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...