Monday 5 June 2017

Tides

Wired dreams..   a tide going out and exposing stuff.  
Something about Odessa Children, different rainbow colours.    A Blue rough gem

Then a wired dream about a dog salon and a well off woman who had a big house.
The house is un familiar it's 3 story painted white large windows looks Mediterranean meby I don't go into the house in the dream but I know it, it's got a grand piano and lots of crystal mirrors.

The owner is a woman in her late 50's tall and immaculate she was a potter and an artist and lived alone.  I was a hum, servant is the wrong word.. but I did stuff for her.   Most of her work was displayed in a garden, painted pots and jars, sculptures.
It was a Friday evening and I was about to leave when the woman brought me a dirty poodle with an expensive colour and a silver tag with the dogs name 'Rain' on it.   She gives the dog to me and tells me to get it cleaned and shampooed.  It belongs to a friend of hers.

I shrug, it's Friday but the woman has already left now and I have the white dirty dog. 
I go into the dog salon which is very wired!   All tiled in pale green tiles with bright down lighting.
Each dog has a team of stylists :stuck_out_tongue:   No one is on reception and no one will speak to me like I'm invisible or something... they are all so focused on there dogs.
Every 10 mins a buzzer sounds and the dog is moved to the next station round.

There are some greyhounds having there legs massaged!   An owner asks me if I know where the toilet is I take them to what looks like the toilet on the space station, they tell me they want something normal and I open another door that goes into a toilet with separate orange cubicles and an old mop propped up.   I leave her there and go back into the salon.   They are nearly finished  with the dogs they have so I go to the reception there I find 2 of my mums sisters they tell me that they will clean the dog so I leave it with them and go outside to wait.

Back outside I'm in the wired garden again, there are the fine art cups, and carved and painted candles..   there is something about a goddess presence in the garden, the woman who owns the property is a Goddess worshipper.   There is also a mother energy there,   I sit down to meditate and start visioning... breaking up the dreams cape into a fractal lattice shape and then moulding it back into place again.

I create a kinda indescribable 4d picture of the ocean,

Last dream was odd too, It jumps round a bit...

First I'm in a farm with massive animals the chickens come up to my waist.   There is a storm/hurricane coming and I'm herding the animals into barns so they won't get blown away.

Next I'm passing threw a funfair it's hummm  very early travelling fair/ show with strong men and freakshows and fortune tellers..  I have Zak with me, I know I'm dreaming and I want to fly but I'm not sure I'll be able to carry Zak with me.  I take off but he keeps changing our direction when we are in the air making us bump into stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Next  a city with huge tall buildings they are open planned and the streets are water not roads.    I'm in a building opposite a amazing posh restaurant it's Halloween and everyone seems to have booked tables there.    The tables are laid with candles I'm watching the water slosh up the street.. it seems to be tidal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...