Wednesday 31 May 2017

Water :)

Tuesday

A huge restaurant that I work at, it's 3 or 4 story's high.  There are strange crumbling concrete paths  I fly over these as I don't want them to fall down.    At Berwick, I can see the sea it's silver reflected in a moon pendant.

Wed.

Alnwick,   -  It's a royal state, very well kept the high-school has an ancient rectory with amazing stone carved work.
It's going to be made into a modern refectory - me and some others were sad about the old building.

Next is an ice sheet that's splitting into 4   there are channels of deep blue water below it stuff is flipping...  a change is coming, a rebalancing.

Trees....   a woodland, hanging out washing between the trees. 

Last dream....  I'm the water in a stone swimming pool.   The pool is rectangular -   I can feel people who come into the water... they effect me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...