Sunday 7 May 2017

Ghost and Dancing.

First dream is game playing, like an MMO there is a spaceship there, also a kitchen built of reclaimed things.  

Next dream is a city... it's dark and dirty and I'm friends with someone who's father owns a nightclub  - we go there and dance and then part ways.  I'm looking  at a girl in her bed, she has a brown bear tattooed over her thigh and she's just bought a new compass.

-
I'm thinking about tattoos and the creator  -  I know it's to be found in ourselves and each-other.

-
Last dream is about ghosts again (soul shards)

I've got some following me round and they are causing alarms to go off and wired stuff to happen, I've been told to keep out of the local school & science lab.

I'm at My Dad's Mams house laying on a blow up cushion bed.   There are other DC's with me and we are waiting for an all woman's football match - this is causing excitement as it's very new.    There is a ghost dragging the cushion I'm on round the floor.    The other DC's don't believe me but i tell them to watch and they see from how I'm moving that there is something else at play... next it gives me chopped of fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...