Saturday 27 May 2017

Lots of Water and an Odd Picture.

Lots of broken up dreams as I kept getting woken by Ian, Kids, Thunder & Cat. 


First dream I'm in an ocean channel wading out into the flow..... the sea is fill of 1000's of turtles I'm picking them up and then putting them back to continue..   next I have an overview of 1000's and 1000's of sea mammals migrating all on the move :D


-
Also starts of on a river... it's almost like an art installation that you view from a raft floating on a fast flowing country river.   It's ment to be a bit scary/unsettling but it's amazing some of the sculptures are living people, others are like massive titanium sea monsters rising out of the water they look awesome as we wizz past on the raft.

Scene change and I'm in a wired indoor market in a kind of alternative head-shop.  It's selling magic potions bright red, they have glitter in and swirl twirl as I move them...  I think I'd helped to make them.

-
Next was kind of dual awareness... It was thundering I was partly aware of sleeping in bed and partly aware of being a thunder dragon roaring threw the thick clouds in the hrs before dawn.

-

Last dream, I was part of a wired family...  they were all suddenly like automatons stuck and couldn't move outside this set behaviour they had, they were kinda glitching.

Scene change and I'm with Ian and my X,  -  We are watching someone doing magic tricks with an egg that looked more like a lemon  yellow and bobbly.  I get up to look at a large drawing on a wall It starts as a child's mural...  then as we study it more it's sterio scopic / holographic and we can look into it.   We are commenting on wired product placement....  like why there is a red rose in a pepsi can..  as we look more we can see other big brand products weirdly out of place in this child's mural... Someone comments that the teachers are being paid by the wrong people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...