Thursday 18 May 2017

Bug's and Gems.

First part of the night was singing bowls  Tibetan ones. 

Then an odd dream of being in a deep jungle, I'm trying to cross some water but it's not good for people.  I nearly get across but the water moves round me and I need to go back.  When I get back I pull leeches of me, I need to get tweezers and pull of tiny eggs that are in the wounds and also worms crawling into my skin.  I'm annoyed cause I can't reach one on my back to remove the eggs.

This seems to be a reminder to me that there is no going back.  :)

Next is a small green and yellow bird, it's wings are green and tummy yellow - it's not strong and I'm holding it as it talks to me.   

Last dream was of gems and joining them to make names. 


Adding dreams from the 19/5/17 here too - recall very fuzzy. 

Protests, a performance and a bomb under the ground the area we are in is very busy... lots of people.   We (me and team) know about the bomb and are trying to tell people, it's timed to go off.  

We are trying to warn people but it's very hard to get anyone's attention... people don't want to suspect corruption, we are puzzled as there is evidence there. 

Then another dream about a multi layer reality... It's also a school/lesson, the scene is  a garden/countryside....   vivid green grass and big trees all spring green.. trodden paths threw the grass.

I'm taking part in a 'spell'  me and male me are separate but working as one.  I'm singing but I can sing in different layers so my voice is making harmony, layers of the song... while I sing we need to keep incense burning.  It's dream magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...