Friday 12 May 2017

Dolphins and Kali

First was a little like min craft but I was working on it from a code POV --  I was moving it over, there was old brick code and I wanted to upgrade the blocks or something.     -  t

Then I've written something I can barely make out.... 
World,   something  apart..  the black dawn, can we do something..  as hard to get,   looking too the 2 halves to balance. 

Then a dream about a very wired house - again with a ghost in (soul fragment)  it was like a holiday place and we knew where the ghost was... it was in the toilet  (why do my ghosts always hang round in bathrooms lol )   I had the boys with me and they were scared to go to the loo alone. 

The house was like nothing I've ever seen outside of a dream..   perhaps 50/60 very stylised  but wired.   In the dream I have a circular wound on my forearm 
(waking this reminds me of the Heaf for TB that we had as kids... it was in that place.
In the dream though it was a indented wound and the veins in that arm had become raised and hardened showing vivid purple threw the skin.

Next dream was in a city, I was moving there and had lots of crap with me in the form of bag's & box's and I was ment to be carrying it...  lots of it wasn't even mine.   I think I called a cab  (Hummm, that's very like the dream were I had to much music to carry :stuck_out_tongue: )

Last dream I was on a shore line/harbour with friends.   We were meditating a huge wave came and swept me out with it.   I was floating in the ocean there was a massive swell though not stormy...  it ment I couldn't see the horizon at all though.     I wasn't bothered, but I was thinking.... hum I have no idea what way the shore is... 

As I looked round a family of dolphins appeared out of the surf they looked slightly different to modern ones and were a much deeper indigo blue..    they were swimming and leaping towards me and I remember thinking   'Ah brilliant, I don't need the shore 'Dolphins!'    Zak woke me up at that point yelling.


Interpretation.... 
The baggage seems to fit with the crap in my purple centre, I need to clear this to move forward.  
The wound, and the purple veins -    stuff not flowing again the purple.     Ghost, that's been round in a few dreams - likely fits with the block to, something needs to shift to allow reintegration. 
Last bit seems to be telling me to surrender to the universal love -  and focus on Dolphin totem to see what message it's bringing.   They were an deep indigo too!
.I had a funny but cool thing with my 3 friends last night...  we were meditating together and chatting and Kelly had brought an oracle (archetype) deck   https://www.amazon.com/Keepers-Light-Oracle-Cards-Kyle/dp/1781806969

Called keepers of the light, we were going to mediate together then pick one card each while still in a open state.   As I read the title, I though...  blugh, what about the dark I wonder if Kali is in there??

We meditate and the cards go round to be picked -   I was last and the felt nice so I gave them a shuffle then cut them was going to fan and pick when the top card called to me.         Obviously it was Kali! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...