Tuesday 23 May 2017

Wired Indoor Village

After last nights Lizard, and then Jack & the beanstalk/ Hanged man - seems there is is message of surrender.  So I set my intention to let go.

First dream... I'm in my Aunt and Uncles back yard... it's summer and full of flowers all in bloom.  Next thing I remember is being on a beach in on golden sand...   it's sunny and we are in a burn of fresh water on it's way to the ocean.  We are play wrestling it's warm and the water is cool and clear.

-  Next I'm back in main dreamscape.  The older end of the village is Wales (I don't often visit here in dreams...  I've hazy recall of other dreams I've been here, one were I was horse riding popps to mind now..    It's NW of my dream house so Earth/water.
Anyhoo  In the dream to get there we go threw a medieval style city gate - inside it's hummm   ornate, and enclosed... almost like an indoor village -  very large Victorian rooms that have been made into an uber posh school some areas have glass domed ceilings.  I'm following a friend Claire who lives here, we weave our-way threw a posh coffee shop and out into a hummm it's like a town square but there is a glass dome over it, there is an amazing clockwork wired clock tower.   
It's huge, and beautifully ornate all the workings are exposed, shining cogs and painted decorative dials.     Lots of pipe work too, a little steampunk, but softened as it's all painted white to fit in with the posh plaster work.  Fine art portrate paintings are everywhere.   
The kids who attend the school are immaculately turned out in light blue uniforms, chatting and  reading.

 There is also a game/tour thing that I take part in...    It's wired floors are moving and vanishing and a guy seems to fall.... but just vanishes instead.    2 of my local female friends are there and they have blocked noses and stuffy cold.    Threw out the dream I keep changing what's on my feet... first shoes,  then slippers....  then socks then just nothing.   (This is to do with soul vulnerability I think... I keep getting the message to barefoot and I am doing each day for as much as possible)

As I make my way back I leave the posh wired place and pass lots of soldiers and military doing marching drills.    It starts to rain hard and my hair is wet water running down me, bare feet splashing.   I have to pass threw another building complex, it's huge and dark.  I feel my way up and up until I find a slide :)   It's a helter-skelter type slide.  I jump in!     It seems to go on for ages, round and down and down and round and I think it's a shame it's not light as this is cool :D

I leave the complex of buildings via a chute and see how massive and complex they are and think wow... it's a good job I knew about the shortcut.    

Next thing I encounter is bloody wired...  (I feel like it might be a monti-python sketch?? though I've not watched that...  I'll look it up though)

 Anyhoo it's 3 men dressed in ornate musketeer kit, white socks...  one is all pale blue, another pale pink and the last yellow.    They are doing a kind of dance with gloves where they dance in and slap each-others faces with their soft leather gloves.    It's very funny and odd. 

-

Last dream was of Ian's mother dying.  (She dose have cancer)   In the dream Ian's very angry with her...      I'm making a small bowl of lace and red roses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...