Saturday 6 May 2017

Moving Out & Armour.

I had a moving/leaving dream again last night. It was another of the dreamhouses I know. It's a variation of the terraced house I lived in London... but in the dream's it's different massive inside and haunted.

It's also set in massive neglected grounds, at one point I'm clearing an old metal bed-frame out of a dark pond so that the dragon flys can lay eggs into it.

We've been renting it in the dream... we've had it for around 15 years - and have been caretakers as such.


In the dream the house is filled with packed bags and suitcases... lots of it belonging to the owners or occupants going back century's. I'm revisiting the rooms... the ghosts are quiet now, they are still there but were fed by fear/emotion they are drained of any power now as we were indifferent towards them.
There is a beautiful red Fox in the building I can talk to it and I lay down with it to chat.... running my hands threw it's soft red coat, it's female and will have it's young soon... she's telling me about her cubs that have grown.

The owner tells me I was specifically picked as the tenant as I'm not easily scared and I won't 'fight' (This would have only given the ghosts/shadows more power )

I get up and go threw to some of the rooms in the house I'd left dormant (I remember them from other dreams)..... one is huge, it's like a Victorian drawing room with a massive window the drapes are sun faded and hanging in tatters and everything is dusty, when I get inside it's not longer the elaborate but faded room I recalled but has changed again.
Along the window are a row of mannequins each is dressed in a set of armour threw the ages..., they are all the same size fitted to a small female warrior they also each have a similar style head gear or helmet.. it reminds me of a teddy bear with space at the sides for curled plated hair and the nose plate is round in shape.

There is everything from leather armour, threw to chain male, various heraldry and then German style Natiz is the most recent.. they have a distinct feminine style to them. On the far wall opposite the window is an impossibly small steps and doorway inside is a tiny bathroom, much to small for humans.. it's for the fairy people. This room is full of packed bags too ready to be returned to the appropriate owners.

We head out into the sunny grounds where there is an old fashioned steam powered funfair.. In contrast to the dusty old house it's freshly painted. It's busy with people having fun and playing on the rides (Merry go rounds/big wheels ect. Piped organ music sets the scene and the people are all in period dress.

I go to the massive steam engine powering the fairground and put my hand onto it... It's painted a creamy pale yellow with red flourishes, it's brass is polished but I spot rust here and there which reminds me of it's true age. I feel a fondness and familiarity with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...