Saturday 20 May 2017

Wired Moon and more Baby Hugging.

First time awake was around 2.40  I was dreaming the earth dreams.. it was emotional... but I'd not put a light on and over wrote what it was about.

Next dream was a house with only an attic, and a cave going into the earth.    (There was also parents who loves a special kid, and cat you tube commentator.  ) 
I'd gone into the cave and deep down into the earth -- it was very wired, but I was driven to push on and explore.

- Next up.

I'm in my main dreamscape  and my old local neighbours are/were living next door there.   Adam calls me and tells me it's both is and my mothers birthday and also his partners   - and so could I paint a plaque.  I agree so start to paint an old fashioned restaurant sandwich board. ....   then shit gets very wired!

I go to put it outside the front of the house and well the moon is really close to the earth and the normal dreamscapes gone to shit.    The moon looks like it's only a couple of miles up, it's a waning gibbous and it's morphed weirdly craters are very obvious.     (reminds me of the death-star from star wars  which is odd as I like the moon)

I'm aware than I'm dreaming but not what dream I'm in and I want to take a picture for my other dream space.   But as I get my camera the clouds fold in....    this is wired as I can see also massive mining equipment in the sky (I duno how I know that's what it was) but it was huge....   also half a mile up into the sky and could scrape of a planets crust.    I can see wired cogs/wheels and stuff but the clouds close in and then we just hear these wired echo reverberating noises. 
The dream scape's gone crazy since my last visit when it was being 'modernized'    This dream.   

I wander round the area taking it in...

The other DC's who live there are like refugees and one block of 3 houses has been ripped up to make a hole down into the earth.    Another is collecting and burning rubbish to keep warm.  There are 'puppets' going round broadcasting stuff for people to believe/understand... it's some 'organisation'  
I get the dream message 'the truth is there for eyes that see'

Oh... another odd thing was that I had no shoes, I was walking bare foot... but had stuck bubble wrap round my soul's'   -  I think this is a message too. 

((This is reminding me of first time I herd a disembodied voice
End of August 2011.
I had a dream I was riding in a wave of energy that's building and I hear and feel vibration. Then a voice inside my head says to me 'Don't worry, your a Guardian here too' later in the dream there was letters 'Indigo ray 11-11-11' written on a wall... and that I had people to go too, and I'd know them.

It was a really vivid dream; I woke up suddenly wide awake like it was something important. ---- Then that pesky ego told me I was delusional and I should take some medication
I wasn't sure if it ment everyone was a guardian. It seemed like something really defiant I was being told.

-

Soo Last dream, was in Aunty S& E's house again.. this time they have 2 orphaned lambs and it's making them really happy to raise them.    I'm describing to someone how to make a Fish-finger sandwich :/  and yet again.... hugging and holding a baby I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...