Sunday 14 May 2017

Underwater City.

Trying to sit an exam... but can't sit still.   The setting is at my Aunty Sheila's house (another main dream zone)  The exam is on vet nursing - I have 2 hrs, but I keep getting up and wandering round and don't write anything.  There is also something going on outside the house and people are looking for a man who is outside the back of the row of property's.

Next is in my main dream house...  It's a house my friend used to live in when I was a kid.  She's not there and some people are having a party, I don't know them but I've been invited.

Inside the house is posh, dark wood and grey/brown walls there is one person I know and Piers Morgan (Yuck) and another famous person are there.   Most are sitting round a large dark wood dining table filled with plates and glasss it's like a meal that just keeps going.   Others are lounging on large leather sofas.

There is a massive bottle of champaign in the corner and all the people are all kinds very upper-class.  I'm in the kitchen chatting to the host, she's going back to America soon.   I give her a bottle of red wine I'm holding and I eat with them.   After the meal I say good buy and leave.... I find myself in a soap shop, it's much more abstract.. the soaps are all different colours shapes and smells... I was possibly getting gifts.

I wake, but next dream is similar... it's about the logo for our new venture and Piers Morgan is there again, him and Ian are going to design the logo and we will pick what we prefer.  We have given them quite specific instructions..
Next we are going on foot on a journey the weather is nice, we are to swim to an island and get something. The countryside and weather is lovely.     There is also beautiful deep blue underground city in the lake we are crossing and I convince the other to make the journey 2 days so we can stay the night on the island and take time to explore the underwater city in the morning.  I know the city and am remembering so I'm looking forward to revisiting it even though it's empty now.  

Hummm, yesterdays penguin dream, and then the underwater city, I wonder if it's the one I lived in when the duality penguin took me for a swim??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...