Tuesday 16 May 2017

Lovely Forset & Odd

Playing a world game...  world is amazing I'm in a huge vivid green wood with impossibly tall trees, some of them seem to grow into each-other.    They are arranged in small groups of 4 or 5 with large areas of soft grass and moss in-between. 

The game is to do with flowers and seed heads and pods.  Different types of flowers, I like the ones like dandelion clocks.    I'm collecting some of them... it's wired as we know we are playing as an avatar, the world is so green and lovely.   At one point we need to pick a faction;  we have a home city, when we are in the home city we have different ability's we can't access while in the main game.

Next dream is wired.

Zak is there... and another of his small friends from nursery. 
We are in a posh hotel room. 
In this dreams he's taken his toddlerness to extreme and has pee'd on my pillow!   His friend and her Mum are there, and a 3rd infant.  The 3rd is younger has dark skin and eyes... Indian or Arabic colouring I guess.   He crawls to the side of the bed and I dive and catch his head before it hits the floor.    The baby giggles, it's just finding it's feet and I hold it's hands while it wobbles to standing, It comes towards me for a hug.      While I'm hugging it, it turns into a middle age man I'm still hugging him, then he turns back into a baby.

The scene changes I'm still with the 2 toddlers and the other guys Mum too and now her father the other child's granddad has joined us too.  They are all quite well off and we are in a nice plaza cafe.
It's evenign and the doors are open with tables outside.  The table next to us a well dressed couple come in the woman is tall and grouchy looking. 

The Granddad gets up to leave, bumping a chair slightly and this other woman tuts and roll's her eyes.   I pick up a half eaten cream donut from one of the toddlers and chuck it so it hits her in the face.   The waiter and everyone is quite shocked - I shrug and tell her I like the elderly man and she needs to pull her head out of her ass.   After this I leave, now there is just me and the other Mum... we are travelling quickly threw this city to get to her home, when we arrive she introduces me to the 'staff'   they are cats with human faces!   One of them goes to fetch us drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...