Thursday 22 June 2017

Beanstalk & Office.

Wed dream.

I had an odd dream - it was like jack and the beanstalk..    I was 2 people sometimes this pesent girl, and sometimes  her friend.   The girl had been begging for food..  her friend had brought her 5 broad beans, 2 to eat and 3 to grow.  We were planting and growing..   at one point I turned into a massive beanstalk that was like a tree. :smile:

Thursday Dream

Last nights dream I guess was a wired version of London.  It was a massive city anyway.  I'd come out of an underground station and had a meeting at a solicitors in a big old building.   I didn't quite know my way there, but was aware I'd lived here in other dreams.
The area was kinda rough, a guy approached me he tells me it's not safe but I tell him I'm fine. 

I go into buildings and eventually find my way to the place my meeting is.   It's a posh office with 2 or 3 solicitors and a massive waiting room. 

They are running late and using the wrong offices so I go to wait.   There are 2 dogs in the waiting room fighting.  I separate them and am restraining one that's nervous aggressive. 
I have it buy the scruff so it can't bite me and am holding it still and avoiding eye contact with it to calm it down.   It settles and then is friendly. 

It comes with us.  Next bit is odd, a woman who is part of the solicitors practice comes up to Ian (who has also appeared here)   She is telling him she's taken it under consideration and they will be keeping the oak work top that he procured for them, however they will not be paying the 2k it's worth and have instead written him a check for £500.   This will be the only offer and they are not prepared to return the work surface. 

I'm not sitting with Ian in the dream, but I approach the woman who's spoken to him.   I ask her if she likes her job, if it makes her happy ripping people off.     She's defensive saying she's following company practice.   I shrug and point out how in a company of this size the cost is irrelevant as it will be written of against tax anyway were as for a smaller dealer the cost is significant.   She concedes  I'm correct.  I suggest she might want to try a different work where she's not making peoples life crappier.    She walks off.
At this point the owner of the dog who was fighting comes out and I return the now chilled out dog to her.

:confused:  Wired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...