Saturday 10 June 2017

Dream Linking and Syncronisity.

First dream I'm in a wired 'open house' the walls are kind of open and the garden is in and out of the house.  it's like a cafe and the view from it keeps changing like it's moving...   sometimes it's country side, sometimes coast and clifs sometimes other gardens. 

 Neil is there, he stays there alot  I'm passing threw.  At one point the garden backs onto another..   We go down to look it's a very big house, there is a pet bat in the garden and other animals...  I 'recognise' the garden from another dream and know it's 'Anns' from the dream of the underground city  I remember that dream and ponder what the connection is, I know there is an alignment  then I notice the garden has small painted tools  and they once belonged to a dwarf type race.. George Michael is in the garden too (He was in another dream were I was porting threw time with bird people :P)

There is also a pet in the garden it's sometimes a dog sometimes a cat it's also deaf, but I know it 'listens' to me as it dose what I say. 

Next dream I'm on a long journey threw villages filled with massive country estates. I stop of at a country humm it;s like a posh hunting club...  it's packed with people and while there it's snowing / hailing the drops are like white marbles and have numbers written on them.

I need to keep going and I walk on into summer trees have been Pollarded in a posh village giving views of the rolling green hills.  A female guide is talking to me about the villages...   Another older female joins us as we pass an immense castle type dwelling... she has short cut grey hair the first female warns me to stay away from her but I drop to all 4's and crawl on the grass.     The grey woman 'wants' me she's gay.   
I allow her to lead me into the massive castle her intentions are clearly sexual, once inside we enter what is like a gym changing room a very tall scandi woman with long blond hair and bright blue eyes is there too.   She's excited at my arrival and undresses calling for the 'others'  who live here.  They are wired, connected rich but controlled. 

More and more arrive all ages but all hummm part of this building it's going to be an orgy I undress and lay on a bench I'm aware they all 'want' me.  
An old man arrives a patriarch type and starts issuing 'roles' to everyone  'It's a roll play sex game' they all jump to his orders looking for costumes, props outfits. 
He wants me to take a jug and apron I stand up and look at him and instead I pick up a water squirter of my own.  He's angry, telling me I missed my chance to play their game, I don't care I have my own time scale..   my  independence is not acceptable.  I laugh as I know they want me but have no power over me (I used to be one of them I think)    I walk off threw there house still necked. 

There is a whole community inside this castle there is supermarkets and banks and all kinds.  I wander round tall and naked..  as I'm wandering around the first woman who tired to seduce me appears she wants to take me back I put my arm around her and take her back she's much shorter than me now.

She takes me back to the changing room and old guy is sitting in a chair he's aged and I can see it's  Rupert Murdock.   He looks old and tired and defeated I shake my head at him taking the older female with me from the building we don't stop to get clothes.   Outside the world has changed again it's  a harsh wild landscape there are Minotaur's not to far of battling like mating bucks.    The old woman knows she's free now.


Then wake up.

Last was more of a vision...

I walk into an ancient looking cottage there is a family leaving to they are modern witches and have 2 older children with them (They are taking there kids somewhere)  I don't know them familiarly I walk past them into their home and tell them 'I'll wait for you'

They guy looks to his partner confused and says to her 'Are you sure' the female smiles and embraces me saying 'Of course she should have been here ages ago'   I walk into their home and start to brew tea.

-
Last dream, I follow a small frog, it's green and yellow spotted threw long wet grass... there are roads but we are following a grass path.  It leads me into a strange hill dwelling I have 2 small dogs to look after they look identical but one is aggressive  I'm allowing the underdog to sit on my as the more dominant of the 2 is intimidating it. 



I know that the castle dream is linked to these 2 dreams.

The Streets paved with Shirts  - 

Murdock . 

It's telling me this is now coming to pass.... people are realising that they are the 'Gold' and the time of lies & control is falling away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...