Tuesday 30 July 2019

Main Dream Scape - In and out of same dream.

Woke at 3.33 after my first dream.  I seemed to go in and out of the same dream all night all in my main dream area.

The first dream was of my main dream house and estate is being evacuated as an earthquake or similar is coming and it's going to be unsafe for a while possibly flooding or something. 

We are moving to higher ground for a time and into shared buildings... these are mid century style homes large with big windows and they are all painted pastel colors outside.  The building I'm going into is open plan large detached it's like a blank canvas inside, no furniture or decoration or even lights it has a temporary feeling. 

Jo & Jon are there too and their kids and the floors is covered in roll mats for sleeping - other people are moving around coming from the area that's going to be uninhabitable for a while.

My old black cat is in the dream too, she's deaf and old (like she is)  She's at my main dream house and I've already been to collect her once but someone left a door open and she went back - so I've gone to collect her again.  

The estate is pretty empty when I arrive there are other cats around (they have crazy patterned furr zigzags and crazy orange and red colors, I'm not concerned for them as they are all healthy and independent.    The estate has the same 'playing card' color scheme as this dream from the other night..

It takes me a while to find Carry, (she can't hear me calling or arriving)  She was a little confused and doesn't want to leave but I put her into a bag and onto my back to take her to safety for a while. 

Back at the temporary place I take her up to an attic room and stay with her while she adjusts to the new building.  - There is a sense of anticipation. 


Next dream..

Back into the same dream area I'm up from the main street - I was aware I was a visitor there and I remembered the other dreams and how it fits together.  The area I was exploring is the area up from the mainstreet - The old greengrocers that was there when I was a kid is back, there are several bakers too and a butchers they are busy and have produce outside too.  The green grocers has a familiar shop upstairs too - behind this area is a new station.  The train comes again I'm leaving on it soon. 

Same color scheme in some of the shops again. 

((Edit... How odd, I've just noticed that the shop from this dream - 2 days ago it's sale was shared  by my old friends with a few of them commenting on it.... just popped up on my feed today from 2 days ago the same night I had this dream. ))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...