Tuesday 3 January 2023

3rd & 4th Jan


 

3rd Jan

A beach party in a version of my main dream space.    We had my fabric tent, and were going night swimming.  We had the use of a beautiful café on the seafront too.

 

The café was carved wood with stained glass booths.   Empty bottled beer called Holy Cross in old square bottles with a cross on them.   The café was called Lindisfarne.

We had brought all sorts of foods to share after the swim.
 

Another group all guys had been in the sea before us and we let them dry by our beach fire.

An odd large house in a sandy land, we were clearing land mines.  Some people had been there years, looking for them in the sand.

Last dream I was in a large shared sleeping room.   It was used by 6 or more people.
My bed was a sofa by a pool table.
My Aunt Muriel was there cooking Haddock.  
More shared houses were on the street....   Crowded and cheep.

I was taking a phone call from a police officer investigating another version of me.
I had odd crepitus too,  I could feel like something was walking on me...... But it was bubbles of something moving under my skin.
 


4th Jan

Argumentative game dream...  The devs were developing the game with us inside.

I liked the game but was twisting the rules.  

Lots of fun for me but also friction.

 

Long dream, I didn't recall the start.   A huge house with a refuge shelter attached, I was visiting... The large house had a black and white tower and was very grand with a beautiful garden.  

The shelter was more basic with an smaller garden area, I was visiting the shelter investigating something. 

 

Oh yeh, we were recruits.   We'd passed a previous game/learning scenario and were being taken on the higher program.

It was aliens and future tech stuff, all odd.    We now had a 1 on 1 tutor and most of the people I'd teamed with had been told they would likely graduate the program in 1 year. 

 

My tutor a serious female was observing me with distaste from afar....   She didn't see any value in me, I was unsure about the program too as I preferred situational learning and that's were I was of use to a crew.

 

I met the son of the people who owned the large house.  He took me to the door for milkshake made with cream and ice-cream.   His mother collected toy white mice.

He had 2 cars too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...