Monday 9 January 2023

Odd Veg


 

8th

A dream doing lots of different jobs, barmaid, postman all kinds of stuff I've never done.

They weren't my jobs I was just covering for people I knew.  

 

9th

RPG style dream.   A staff and magic users.... Different factions.   Blood ties and a celebration, we were dancing in the streets in mud.

 

Back into the same dream, I'm with a guy who is a wizard.  It's modern though, he has a car we will use.  We were in a competition and I was being targeted because of my affiliation with him, so I needed to travel with him.

He was a wanted entity in a war/struggle for power that was going on.

I was able to jump threw space to different times to where patterns were repeating.
A large market town, potato shortage.... But an excess of these large green and purple veg I didn't recognise, they were to be a staple food for now.

I spent ages in a large shop with several floors looking at items.   A shoe I liked but there was only one, the clothes were all in bags on shelves.  I wanted some climbing rope to mend a broken bag I had.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...