Monday 16 January 2023

Craster on Fire

 


12th

London... Odd tube transport were the waiting seats moved into the arriving train, then moved.

 

A large multi story building too, the dream was centred around that.   We'd gone to meet some people..... But they were shy.

I'd told the others I'd wait outside.

I'd made something too, tiny models of strange entities..  They were like abstract characters from a midsummers nights dream. 

 


14th

Long dream... Northumberland.  A story, high blue tide across the roads in my main dream space.
A story with tattoos, people we would recognise by them.  Lay lines and underground water supplies that bubbled up into bathing pools.

An undercover guy who was helping me link stuff together.

 

16th

Full night of dreams.

Firstly a non verbal male baby...   Seeing the world threw his eyes.   A journey to see my Bro on horse bk. 

 

Then a long dream of me being taken north for an xray.   I had to wear on of them old lead aprons for the journey over hills on foot and it was so heavy. 

 

The city we were heading too had 2 factions, I was a spy and to meet with the unethical group.  It was old fashioned set in world war time...

Putin and Trump were in the dream too, Trump was like a radio host broadcasting to the crowds. 
I was taken prisoner by the psyco group... They were doing experiments on people and lots of euthanasia.
People in vats of liquid being dissolved, nerves removed.   The guy doing this had taken me and was going to wipe my previous personality but keep my body.

 

I was telling the people I knew to forget about me as that me was about to be dead...   I'd just be an empty slave from then on.   The way he was doing it was feeding me these black bananas injected with strange chemicals.  It was an oddly physical dream too, I was being poked a lot in my left adrenals.  Could still feel it on waking.

I was quite resigned to my fate of being brain wiped.

 

Next dream I kept waking from and going back into.

A fire at my grans house.   It started in a dishwasher I was filling, and spread very fast to an oil tank for heating that was inside the house.
 

Once outside I realised there were multiple houses on fire... Burning out of control and spreading to other properties. 
A group of guys in yellow were throwing flaming disk things and starting them off.

In one old house 2 cats remained inside by a fire, the house had almost burnt to the ground, only smouldering oak beams left, but the cats were choosing to stay. 

 

Some of the fires were started by bright white lights... I was to rebuild a place on the cliff top close to the shore.  I found a bag by the sea too,  2 long socks and the bag contained stationary and incense sticks, in rainbow colours all sorted into bundles and tied with string. 
 

Last dream was about the phone I'd lost in the fire, and how to get a replacement, I met a huge dog with massive paws, it's fur matched my dress.... Both a black and white cow hide print. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...